N I N E - "There only a..."

"Let's play" Tommy said point to minecraft on your computer screen.

"Oh yea sure" you said looking at him and clicked on the minecraft app snd discord as he walked towards the foor but before he left he said something,

"A lot of stuff is happen, Y/N. Your not gonna like it" he said as he wink a finger gunned, as you rolled your eye and he left. you started freaking out and whispering umder your breath

"Oh my god...I am with Tommy..and Tubbo of course...Do i..No no no we met 2 weeks ago that's stupid..i am just gonna play minecraft" you said wonder about your feelings.

As for Tommy

He ran towards his room, and closed and door and Ran to his desk, Quickly putting his head down to hide his face as Tubbo look at confused and Tommy spoke up.

"She is....yknow....her..." Tommy said as he kept his head down.

"No dur Tommy, are you blind" Tubbo said stating the obvious.

"Yea i know Toby i am not fucking stupid" Tommy said looking up as Tubbo looked at Tommys face surprised, Tommy's face was all red.

"WOW" Tubbo said putting his hands on his face shocked.

"I think someone has a-" Tubbo said being intruped by Tommy

"SHUT IT." Tommy said turning the other way to his computer, and opened up Twitch and clicked go live.

Now with you,
You got the message that Tommy was live and so I joined Dream smp See that 2 people were on line and Tommy joined too.

(Minecraft)
You stand infront of your house look at the L'manburg wall's, They we're beautiful. You walked around and down from your house and stand outside of Tommy's base on the 'Prime path' walk toward L'manburg walk toward the Walls heading toward the side, Suddenly you felt hands on your should and jump, And Quickly took out your sword and swung it at that Direction hitting them prefect.

"OW!" A Brown haired boy with a crow, Cape, and the L'maburg outfit said holding the wound with his hand

"Oh! Shit sorry" you said as you gave him food, and you heard someone call you from far way.

"HEY BIG N!" Tommy said from the distance around the corner scream loudly and boldly, it is his land after all. He ran toward you swinging his hand. As the Crowned boy stay in the same place.

"I am Eret" Eret said as as he ate the food that you handed him

"Oh, I am Nightmare Nice to meet you!" You said taking your hand out as a sign of friendship and Tommy pulled you way.

"He is a Traitor." Tommy said Pointing to Eret as Eret looked down and crossed his hands.

"That doesn't matter Tommy. He is a nice guy," you said letting go of Tommy's arm and walking toward Eret. You streched out your arm as a sign of friend sign again

"You wanna get to know each other" Eret said as he shooked you hand up and down.

"Sure!" You said walking with him talking about the thing that you guys have in common as Tommy stared. You turned the corner seeing a Large area with seats and a podium and stared at it for a few seconds as Eret finally got your attention.

"You know what that is?" Eret said point at the podium with the Microphone that stood on the top, You shook your head. Eret was about to explain about it then Tommy popped up from the Right and started talking.

"Well you see! Wilbur wants to show his power to everyone by holding an election! We are obviously going to win" Tommy said looking at the podium, as you stood their shocked.

"What if you don't win?" You said looking at Tommy with a Monotone face tilting to the right.

"Well there's no one run against us!" Tommy said proudly, as you stared at him

"You both are stupid." You said looking back at the podium as Tommy yelled at you profanitys. Then...

<Wilbursoot joined the game>

"AYE PRESIDENT!" Tommy said out loud that Wilbur may have heard him. Suddenly after a few minutes You heard Wilbur.

"Hello guys!" Wilbur said running toward us at Tommy scream hey and Eret said Hi. You and the rest walked in side L'manburgs walls talk about all kinda thing. You saw that the corner of your eyes someone with black hair and a blue shirt.

"What was that.." You said looking at the Direction of the movement walking towards the place seeing the blue shirt closer up.

"Hello?" You Said as the black hair male turned toward you.

"AYE HOLA MUJER!! [AYE HELLO WOMAN]" The black haired guy said in a squeaky voice jumping up and shaking your hand fast.

"Tu una idiota[Your an idiot]" you said looking at him with an annoyed face and Wilbur, Tommy, and Eret laughed in the back.

"Hello Quackity" Wilbur said
"AYEE BIG Q" Tommy said
"Hey!" Eret said

And Quackity quickly point at Wilbur (I donno what Quackity did to run for President so a little bit of time skip)
Time skip to a few minutes later

Quackity climbed on a few block as Wilbur and Tommy looked at Quackity shocked as you looked up at him knowing damn well that something would happen.

"I wanna run for President!" Quackity said happly and Wilbur started trying to say something that would make Quackity not run.

"You don't have a runnjng mate" Wilbur said still looking at Quackity.

"That's all cleared!" Quackity said immediately shutting the thing that Wilbur said.

"Who is it?" Tommy said immediately as Quackity started laughing.

"Georgenotfound!" Quackity said as Wilbur and Tommy looked at each other still have a bunch a confidence. But you knew that their was a chance taht Quackity would win. You started thinking at Tommy and Quackity start roasting each other. And wilbur spoke up.

"You would obviously win" Wilbur said starting to Name facts about have they are probably gonna win as you started grabbing all the thing that he said into one decision.

"There is a 60/40 chance, Wilbur"