T E N - wholesome chap :D

"There only a 60/40 chance, Wilbur" You said starting to think that they may lose, Wilbur chuckled.

"Oh come oh Nightmare! We are literally the one who made the nation!" Wilbur said as Tommy and Tubbo nodded behind him and you giggled.

"Your right your right" You said letting a little bit of that stress go, but it wasn't fully gone. After having a little fun with Tommy and Quackity making a drug shaft and things like that Tommy reached him 1 hour and 30 minutes mark and stopped streaming, and left the smoke saying bye to everyone first. You stay and played with Quackity a little bit more wandering around L'manburg a bit more, until it was time to go. You said bye to Quackity and left.

(REALITY)

After you left the game and discord you look over at the time 10:27pm you and Tommy have ate and Tubbo left 2 hours ago, You walked over the door deciding to shower. You walked to the shower and did all the necessities that you needed to do and walked out with your PJs on which were one of Sapnap over sized shirts and shorts (not butt shorts tho >:[) and walked to your room, as you walked to you went to the bed and organized it a little, You laid on your bed thinking about the Eletctions and stuff, when you heard a door open then someone walking towards your room and knocking.

"Who is it?" You said

"It's me" Tommy said for the other side of the door, as you laid still

"Come innnn" You said getting your phone from the table next to your bed opening twitch, as Tommy walked in.

"What are you doing?" He said as you scrolled through your following to see who's live.

"Minding my business" You said back in a sassy voice as he rolled his eye and walked toward the edge of the bed sitting down.

"Oh my lord, Y/N why are you so sassy?" Tommy said staring back at you.

"I do no ask the hey mamas guy" You said still on your phone scrolling and giggle and he laughed.

"Your brother is a weird man" Tommy said putting his head on the pillow next to you and you put your back more towards the wall.

"Tell me about it" You said laughing and putting the phone down looking at Tommy as you guys cracked more jokes about Dream, Sapnap, Wilbur, technoblade, and America. You yawned and leaned on the pillow that you were on your were obviously very tired, I mean you barely slept with Sapnap streamed and Today you barely slept because you were so excited, to right now you were mentally and physically exhausted.

"I think I should go" Tommy said getting out of the bed, but you pulled him back down since you were sleep deprived you didn't really know what your were doing.

"No." You said as you grabbed Tommy's arm and pulled him back basically making the poor child fall. He chuckled nervously and looked at you seeing you softly snore and holding on to your hand.

"You are..." He said before stopping him self "You're amazing, Y/N" He said as he put the covers over you and him.

"Goodnight." He said turning off the lap that was next to him.

[Hahah Did Tubbo leave?]

Tubbo was down stairs chilling watching a movie and looked over that the time 12:36 and then he heard Tommy's mom speak up.

"You said stay here it way to late to go out, go and look for Tommy so he can take out the extra mattress" Tommy's mom said to Tubbo as Tubbo stood up and hummed walking up stairs and going into Tommy's room seeing that he wasn't there, he walk to the bathroom and knocked he wasn't there, He walked toward your room and walked in slowly opening the door and peeking in the corner seeing Tommy laying there as you hugged his right arm and he started remembering the thing that he told Tommy

"God Tommy you are such an idiot" Tubbo said talking out his phone and talking a phone of both of you and sending it to Wilbur and Sapnap. And he walked out heading to Tommy's room to sleep.

————————————————————————————-

HELLO I was just bored so I wanted to write something think you guys for 14k view it means A LOT right now :]