F O U R T E E N - The date

"I think i am in love" Tommy said looking into your eyes with a bright red blush on his face as You started rapidly turning red and look down and back at him.

"What.." You said as he turn way and crossed his arms.

"I- I.....I'll just go" Tommy said standing up and getting off of the bed.

"Wait-" You said grabbing his arm as he looked back confused, "Your an idiot..." You said an he was gonna start screaming and you pulled him back to the bed. "I thought it was obvious.. Even Tubbo knew" He looked at you confused.

"What do you mean?..." Tommy said still clearly confused and you sighed.

"I...." You went and hugging him. "I love you too" You said into his ear and he starting hugging you back and laughed.

"Finally" He grabbed you head and put your head on his shoulder and hugged you again. "Let's sleep" He said laying down and bring you with him.

"But don't you need to stream?" You said to him.

"They can wait" He said cuddling up to you closer, "Your more important then streaming" Tommy said smiling and looking at you as you looked at him, You both slowly inched closer and closed your eyes, and... (yall fucking kissed🙄 if you didn't get that ur dumb/j 🤨)

"Holy shit.." Tommy said breaking way from you, "Your beautiful" Tommy said and you chuckled.

"God I love you" You said slowly falling asleep

"I love you too"

───── ❝ Next morning ❞ ─────

You woke up in someone chest, You fluttered your eyes and looked up at Tommy peacefully sleeping with his arms around you. You stayed there cuddle more into his chest and closed you eyes hearing his hear beat, then you heard a yawn for above you. You looked up at Tommy looking at you smiling.

"Mornin" He said laughing as you laugh with him. He let you go and stood up and so did you. "I got a surprise for you today, Actually.. I was planning to tell you i liked you there but here we are" He said laughing and heading out of the door to get dress. "So i would get dress if i were you" He said exiting out of the door. You have recently  have gotten closer to Quackity or Alex, Bad or Darryl, and Tubbo since you met that they are all so nice and friendly and all had a group chat together so you texted them.

┌─────────────────┐

-ˋˏ         Best fwiends ≧◡≦

Bad: LAUGUAGE!

qUACk: Oh come on bad!

Bad: NO!

Tubbo: You heard the man!

Bad:Yeah! (◣_◢)

You: GUYS UIOHAIOHDIOHA

Tubbo: WHAT IS IT IHPIHDPIAH

qUACk: QUE ES DAJPDJOAJDODAJPOD

Bad: What?(⊙.☉)7

You: Tommy he noafpiohfpiahfpai

qUACk: TELL ME HIPHDIDHPIDH

You: HE LIKES MEHDHDAHIADHFHAI

Tubbo: FUKCINFINALLY I SWEAR IT WAS PAIN WATCHING YOU TO HIDHIPHIDA

qUACk: LMAO IT WAS IT WAS

You: Oh shut up both of you