10. Fighting is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking her Clothes Off

Ash zoned out until about when they were above Manhattan. She then stood, placing an earpiece into her ear. "Alright, I'm dropping by my place, getting some supplies, and then I have no plan. What's the plan?"

"Get people to safety, take down the chitauri as we find them, I guess," Steve told her.

The jet began to list to one side. "That's my cue," Ash said cheekily, thrusting her wings downward, lifting her through the jet and into the air. She flew to her apartment, and suited up, grabbing her navy blue canvas jacket, the one her brothers called her Pirate Jacket. She turned around as she pulled on the jacket, her eyes catching-

Her phone rang. "Goddamnit." She flipped it open. "Not a good time, boys."

"Yeah...What the hell is happening in New York?" Dean asked.

"Well...Aliens for one," she said, walking to the mask.

"Aliens? Like from space?" Sam asked, incredulous.

"That's generally where they're from," she said, tying the mask on her face.

"I'm guessing telling you to get out of there is pointless?" Sam asked.

"You'd guess correctly. Don't worry, I'm going to be wearing a mask," Asterin informed them.

"Can't you just...come back?" Dean asked.

"Bitch, you think I can do that? Would you?" Asterin asked.

"...Well..." Dean trailed off.

"That's what I thought." An explosion. "I'll be in touch," she said, flipping the phone closed before flying to get a better look. "Well, shit," she said over coms. "This is a situation."

"That it is, Asterin," Stark said.

"Good to hear you're up. What's the plan?" she asked.

"Just work to get people out of bad situations, we can handle fights," Tony told her.

"Gotcha," she said. She heard screams, so she decided to check it out. She folded her wings, diving to see a group of three teenagers, all appearing female, who were being chased by...

What the actual fuck?

So that's a Chitauri.

She landed in front of the teens, knees braced as her coat flared dramatically. The girls screamed. "Don't worry bout me, go go go!" she ordered, pushing past them as she pulled out her angel blade while stalking towards the chitauri soldier. The girls obeyed, running. The redhead turned to look as she fought, but turned away after she saw that she was going to stab it.

"Thank you!" She yelled back over her shoulder before the three ducked into the subway. Ash smiled, and kept moving. She heard screaming, and the sound of a building starting to collapse. She darted forward, using her wings to propel herself forward, and shoved someone out of the way as chunks of concrete and metal fell around her. She ran forward, and then looked up. A woman was crouching over her child, and she sped forward, bracing herself as concrete fell again. The woman looked up, her eyes wide.

"Go," she groaned, straining against the weight. "Everyone, go!"

Everyone who had been taking shelter in the building ran past her. The debris shuddered above her, causing her to falter. She cried out in pain as the debris hit her again, causing her to fall.

___

Sam walked up the hill and saw Lucifer as he was digging. He turned to greet him. "Hello, Sam. Where's your sister?"