22. I Have Some Concerns

Naturally, this hour or so of good times had to come to an end.

Asterin's phone buzzed, and she grabbed for it from where she was laid out on the futon. Her brothers were in various states of awake as she said, "That's concerning."

"What's concerning?" Sam asked.

"'Hey, Ash, you can kill anything, right?' From Tony."

Dean looked over at her. "That's concerning."

"That's what I said." A beat before she groaned. "I should probably get up."

Dean snickered at her reluctance before realizing something. "You're going?"

"Yeah..."

"Is that the best idea? Remember what-"

"Yes, Sam, that's constantly replaying in my head." Ash sat up before standing to pull on her coat and grab her mask.

"Ash, that's not what-"

"I know."

"Be careful," Dean told her.

"I will." The other Winchesters stood to embrace her again before she flapped her wings and disappeared.

__

She landed in a lab in Avengers Tower, seeing Banner, Stark, and a glowing orangeish orb.

"Stark, I have some-"

"Ash, please tell me I'm in a time loop," Banner all but begged.

Ash stopped moving. Her eyebrows knit together as her mouth opened as she processed that phrase. "Uh, wha-I have several more concerns, can someone just tell me what's happening and what you want me to kill?"

"My question was can you kill everything?"

"I mean, I haven't found any problems provided I have the right tools..."

"Ash, you gotta tell him he's insane-"

"I can easily do that, but what's the reason this time?"

"Ouch," Tony said. "I thought we were friends."

"Well you tried to make me talk about trauma that I was unwilling to speak about, but, yeah. Friends. What do you want me to kill?"

"Oh, nothing, just another potential murder bot!"

That stopped Ash in her tracks.

"Ok, it sounds bad when you put it like that-"

"It's what's happening!"

"Both of you, shut up!" Asterin shouted, wings flaring and knocking a glass off of a nearby table.

Both men froze, looking at the glass. "What was that?" Stark asked.

"Just tell me what's happening," She sighed.

"Tony wants to put JARVIS into Ultron's 3.0 body."

"Huh. That's why you want me. As a contingency plan." Her tone was flat.

"Well, that's not the entire reason," Tony muttered.

"No, no, it's fine. Do what you want. I'm just here to play exterminator."

"No, Ash, that's not what I-"

"What does JARVIS have to say about that?"

"I think it's worth a go," the golden orb moved as he spoke.