Chapter 6

Warnings :
Stalking

He didn't sleep. At all. Even after Tsukishima cleared that it wasn't his fault, he felt guilty. If he wasn't there then she wouldn't have insulted him and Tsukishima wouldn't have snapped back so much. If he wasn't there Tsukishima could've ignored her or something.

It was currently like what? 2 am? He didn't know so he decided to check and found that he was right. It was 2 am. At least it was Sunday. If it was Monday he'd be screwed beyond belief.

He's been crying for the past hour and finally ran out of tears so he could stop. He shouldn't be so sensitive about it but he is. What the hell would Tsukishima say if he knew Yamaguchi cried over that incident? He wasn't even the one who got slapped across the face! It was so hard that it bruised too. Was that even considered a slap anymore? Because if he had a say he'd classify it as a very aggressive open-handed punch instead of a slap. People don't usually hit that hard when they slap someone.

He opened his messages to scroll through them but no sooner had the app told whoever was in his contact he was online- someone texted him. So he tapped the message that appeared at the top of the screen.

_

Unknown

? :
Hello? Is this that kid following Kei around?

Yams :
Uh... Yeah..? Who is this?

? :
Oh, my stars! I saw what happened with that girl earlier! Are you okay?

Yams :
Who is this..?

? :
Oh. It's Kei's mother. Got a new phone and asked him to give me your number.

Yams :
Oh...

? :
Do you know who that girl was?

Yams :
No, not really...

? :
Her name is Aria. She was Kei's best friend for a long time before Akiteru got involved.

Yams :
That... Makes sense... Wait why are you up at 2 am?

? :
I could be asking you the same thing.

Yams :
Couldn't sleep.

? :
Same.

Yams :
Hm...
I'm going to try and sleep now... Goodnight...

_

Something about this was fishy and he didn't know why. Nor did he know what he should do about it. Should he leave it? Ask Tsukishima if it's true? Would that seem rude to his mother if it was?

He didn't want to seem like he didn't believe her. Then again if it wasn't her then something was wrong. Why bring up Aria though? This was confusing him. He decided to ignore it and e said he would.

Yamaguchi threw his phone onto the bedside table and rolled over to sleep.

---