Chapter 7

Warnings :

Semi-Violent
[ Same as last one ]

He walked up to their usual meet-up spot and stood there for a moment, shoving his headphones onto his ears and listening to a song.

It wasn't long before someone tugged at his sleeve and he looked at them. Yamaguchi smiled nervously at him. The music was switched off but he didn't take off the headphones as they started going. Despite thinking Tsukishima couldn't hear him, Yamaguchi started talking. Timidly.

"U-um... Sorry for bugging you yesterday about that image... Y-you probably don't care..." He laughed at who Tsukishima could only assume was himself.

'I thought something happened when you didn't text me again. I'm just glad you're okay.'

He wanted to say that but it wouldn't be the best idea. He wasn't supposed to be able to hear him.

They got to school soon and went to the changing rooms to get into their gym clothes.

"O-oh! Tsukki." Yamaguchi said as they were changing their shirts.

"How are you going to explain the p-plaster?" He pointed at the big white plaster he'd used to cover the bruise.

"I'll tell them I fell on the sidewalk and scraped my face." He deadpanned as they finished up and went to the gym.

No surprises, there were four idiots in there. Kageyama, Hinata, Tanaka, and Nishinoya. Tanaka immediately yelled for Tsukishima to practice blocking against him. He didn't have the energy to make a smug comment while rejecting the offer so he just waltzed over, ignoring the curious and confused expressions that coated their faces. Even Yamaguchi seemed surprised.

The practice was just as it usually was. Kageyama and Hinata arguing, Tanaka and Nishinoya fawning over Kiyoko. Daichi shooting death glares across the room like it was his job.

It was over as soon as it started and before he knew it they walked into class and sat down. Then the teacher walked in with a face that said 'I have news for you and he stared at her along with the rest of the class.
"We have a new student that transferred here just the other day!" The teacher chirped happily.

"Come on in a introduce yourself!" She smiled as someone shyly fiddled with the door before entering. His mood went from bored to sour in an instant. Yamaguchi seemed slightly scared.

"Hi everyone! I'm Aria!" She smiled innocently and eyed Tsukishima from her place next to the teacher. Some kids took notice and followed her eyes. Others ignored it because Tsukishima seemed about ready to kill a few people if they opened their mouths to even start. Aria giggled lightly at his scowl.

"Okay take an empty seat." The teacher urged. This was the day he cursed having an empty seat behind him. Of course, she chose that one out of the 4 open seats. Which else would she fucking choose? This was Aria. The asshole who threatened to hop off a bridge and would probably do it again.

He and Yamaguchi gave each other a look. Just that look friends gave each other when a bitch walked up to them to talk to them. Where you both just know exactly what is going through the other's head.