Chapter 12

- Edited

He's lying on his bed silently staring at the wall. Mostly into space but you get the idea. Akiteru questioned him very heavily while trying to fix his face and inevitably his mother saw and also got into his space to help and ask way too many questions for his tired brain. He got scolded for not telling her sooner and his brother was yelled at for trying to get his mother to stop scolding him. Needless to say he had the worst headache he's ever had, even if it's been a day. He wants it to go away but it won't. No matter his efforts. Headache pills. Calming music. Sleeping.

He needs it to go away so he can organise his thoughts by Friday. If it doesn't, he's fucked.

"Damn it." He snarled at nothing and got up, making his way downstairs with the railing and finding his way into the kitchen. Atleast he knew his house layout so he could do stuff as long as nobody moved anything around.

He made himself some green tea. Just as he was taking a sip Akiteru walked in. When you're familiar with someone who know who's coming by the sound of their footsteps. He could literally feel the pitying smile that was directed at him.

"Aki. Stop it." Tsukishima snapped.

"Stop what?" Akiteru asked smugly.

"I don't need your pity." He brought the cup back to his lips and took another sip.

"Well I don't need you're attitude but here we are." His brother walked around the kitchen and got a bag of something. Then opened it and he could smell doritos.

"You're going to become a fatass."

"Shhhhh. Let me suffer." His sibling laughed.

"You thought about what you're going to tell Yamaguchi yet?" Tsukishima flinched, nearly dropping his cup.

"How'd you know about that?" He sighed as he stared at the floor. Or pretended to.

"You just told me."

"Of course." He was slightly pissed now but he let it slide. There wasn't much he could do about it now.

"Yeah but seriously did you?" Akiteru ate a dorito.

"No, I have a headache." He said blankly. He swears his brother teleported across the kitchen. Then a cabinet opened and he was suddenly in front of him. He raised an eyebrow.

"Eat it." Akiteru took one of his hands and gave him a pill.

"You think I didn't try one of these already?" Tsukishima said sarcastically.

"When?" His brother cocked an eyebrow.

"Yesterday."

"Try again." He didn't have the energy to argue with him. So he just shoved the pill in his mouth and used his tea to swallow it. By that time he decided to go back to his room and lock himself away from everyone. He shut his eyes and eventually fell asleep.

---

When he woke up it was Wednesday. Two more days. He was overjoyed to find his headache finally grabbed its things and left. Well if you looked at him you wouldn't say he's very happy at all but he was.