•Chapter 5•

Y/n POV:

I wake up bright and early on the day of the entrance exam. Shinsou and I have agreed to meet at the train station at 7, and it's 6:30.

After showering I grab the first clean shirt I see, tug on some shorts, and run downstairs.

Why did I take a 20 minute shower? I sigh and grab a granola bar

I get to the train station on time by using my quirk, just as Shinsou gets there. "Heeeey I wasn't lateeee." I mumble through my mouthful of granola. He rolls his eyes and walks away, towards the train, but not before smirking at my shirt choice.

At UA, in the gym, we find hundreds to fellow possible students chattering, stretching, and even cracking jokes. Suddenly I feel claustrophobic.

"I have to get out of here..." I mutter. Shinsou hears and takes my hand.

"It's gonna be okay!" He says. I'm startled out of my misery for a split second. Then, for some reason, smiling.

"I know...I'm just nervous...I got in already-"

"And you're still doing this?" He looks incredulous.

"I wanna make sure I deserve it." He looks like he's about to say something, when Uncle Mic interrupts.

"OHHHH YEAAAAAAH! WHOS READY FOR A TEST OF STRENGTH!?"

Silence.

~Time skip because I feel bad for Mic~

3...

2...

1...

GO!

As soon as the buzzer goes off, I'm running. Jump, dodge, slash, push, repeat. I attack with vengeance, racking up 94 points in a matter of seconds. I'm about to pick a building to wait out the rest, when I see a 0-pointer about to crush a gaggle of girls.

I leap onto it, going into my Cat Form as I land. The girls shriek as the robot falls faster with my added weight. Noticing, I jump off, right in front of them. Just as the beast crashes down, I shove the girls away into a...patch of grass? Why- OW!

The robot lands completely on me. I growel and try to lift it but its stuck fast.

"WOAH!"

"Is she okay?!"

"That girl got squished!"

"Y/N?!"

Shinsou...I hear his voice and get a sudden surge of energy. With a hissy scream I lift the robot off myself and chuck it at another heading towards a girl with very pink cheeks. It topples away from her, but another gives chase.

Some green haired kid punches it away as the buzzer goes off. I turn around to be smothered in thank yous by the girls I saved. I nod and try to smile when the pain hits me. I look down to see my body slowly losing its fur t show my bloody, bruised, and broken limbs. I wobble and fall right onto-

"Shinsou?" I make put his features through my dizziness.

"Y/n, you idiot. Don't die please."

I smile and nod as I pass out.

(A/N: Okay, so I suck at writing battles...please dont kill me😓)