•Chapter 8•

Y/n POV:

On my second day at the prestigious UA academy, we are told to put on our hero suits by All Might. The class is shocked to see him, but I just wave and say, "Hi Uncle Nori!" The class gapes at my openness, but I've know him since I was 3, so i don't care.

As I'm putting my uniform on, I hear Ashido say, "We should have a slumber party, just us girls!"

Everyone else nods, and I chime in with "Good idea!" We make plans to meet at Yaoyarozu's after school.

(This, with shorts underneath is the costume and a slightly shorter cape thing

(This, with shorts underneath is the costume and a slightly shorter cape thing. Not my art at all! I found these on Pintrest, so sue me.)

Outside, some of my classmates wonder at my costume choice. Considering Iida is wearing a full suit of armour and Yaomomo is half naked, I don't care.

"I don't mind a skirt, if ya know what I mean..." Mineta starts, before I slap him so hard it leaves a red rash.

"Students, this is a team test!" All Might begins. I zone out until teams are picked, it's pretty straightforward stuff. (Plus I peeked at his notes when I had to go to a hero meeting with my dad)

I get paired with Asui on team hero, against Ashido and Kirishima.

We decide to split up, since I'm better in battle then her, I scout for a guard. I hear footsteps coming from above us and smell two people before we can split up, so I silently bound up the stairs, using my paws to cover my footfalls. Asui goes the other way, ready for an ambush.

I peek around the door, careful not to be seen. The plan us laid out in my head. As I slide my mask over my face, I wait for the cue.

Suddenly, Asui leaps out in front of the two 'villans', yelling "Stop, fiends *kero*" Using this distraction, I dash to a column, so fast I'm a pink blur. As Asui jumps about, avoiding acid and hard punches, I ready myself for another mad dash, this time going slower in order to make sure I'm seen by one of the enemies.

Ashido sees me and shoots acid at the colomn I'm behind. Or...not? I'm on the ceiling now. While Asui distracts Kirishima, Ashido and I play cat and mouse,(Ha ha ha) me dodging every drop of acid by jumping, hiding, and running. Finally, I use my katana to vault over her head and land behind the pink skinned teen, tying her hands with the tape.

"Why did ya play around so long, Y/n?" She asks. I just nod to Asui, who is on top of the bomb, Kirishima in a heap on the floor, crying about "how manly" she is.

"You were too distracted to help your partner." I simply say, pulling off my mask.

She huffs, the grins and shakes my hand.

"I'll getcha next time!"