•Chapter 16•

Thanksgiving special ig

Y/n POV

A couple weeks have gone by, and it's now Thanksgiving. (I have no fucking clue when this takes place, lemme be honest)

Mine barges into my dorm with rest of the girls at 5am Thanksgiving day. I'm just wrapped up under my covers dreaming about being on Broadway, when I hear, "Y/NNNNNNNNNN!"

I groan and cover my eyes with my ears. Kyoka puts her ear Jack's into my mattress to shake me off my bed. It works, and I fall flat on my face.

"Y'all suck," I groan, and grab Mina's arm to get up.

Toru jumps up and down, squealing. "We're gonna cook! All day!"

Yaomomo steps up. "If you don't like to cook, you can do something else." I shake my head.

"No, no. I love it! When do we start?" I'm suddenly full of energy. Tsu laughs as the girls file out.

"Be out in the kitchen in twenty. I'm keeping the out all day. Ribbit."

I go to my bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. My hair has grown since ei started at UA and I'm too broke and chicken to go to the barbers or do it myself, so I braid it to keep it our of the way.

After almost using up all my time, I finally pick an outfit. What can I say, I'm picky.

Y'all know what's coming.

Sorry not sorry🙃...'bout what I said-

I run out to find Tsu, as promised, standing outside the door to the kitchen slapping away Kaminari with her toungue as he tried to get in. The rest of the 1-A boys sat in the living room, Bakugo sporting two black eyes.

I walk right past her into the chaos that's the kitchen. Ochako is floating and covered in flour, making it fall everywhere else. Yaomomo is frantically making paper towels to clean up the mess. Mina is in the corner sobbing. And Kyoka is calmly cooking eggs.

I stifle a laugh and tap Toru, who is trying to crack an egg, on the shoulder. "I was gone for twenty minutes," I grin. She laughs and begs me to fix them. I nod, and ay the top of my lungs, yell "EVERYONE LISTEN! NOW!" The girls snap to attention.

"Kyoka, keep at it. Make enough for a the boys, so probably two more dozens. Ochako, go take a bath or something. Toru, to help Yaomomo clean. Mina, go help Tsu keep the boys away for now, or keep them entertained." They all nod and immediately do what I say.

I make pancakes as fast as possible, and end up turning out 57 before Ochako returns. As soon as she walks in, I say "Take these out to the boys, then smcome back for the eggs." On her way out I call, "Feel free to float Mina or Tsu away if they try to take one."

I risk texting Deku about our plan so he can get the rest of the class out of the dorms. Once they're gone, Tsu leaves her post to help me make the pie. I enlist Yaomomo to help Mina do the turkey, and Ochako, Toru, and Kyoka make the potatoes.

I leave the kitchen briefly to go to the bathroom, and on my way back I see Bakugo headed to the kitchen. "Fuck off, Bakuhoe," I grumble. He turns quickly, and I see little explosions appear on his palms.

"Why, neko bitch?" He yells, explosions getting bigger. I sigh and roll my eyes.

I make it almost past him when he jumps at me. I dodge easily, but he keeps at it. This bitch.

To knock me down, he does the unthinkable. He pulls my tail. That hurts like hell. I fall and start screaming in pain, even after he lets go. Too bad the walls are soundproof.

I hear footsteps from the hall, someone says, "Hey!", and Bakugo mumbles, "Shit-" before he's silent.

I sigh in relief and stop screaming when I realize who it is. "You heard her, Bakuhoe. Go find your classmates, then knock yourself out."

I laugh as Toshi waves him off. Way to traumatize my classmates.

He helps me up, and cocks his head. "Why did you tell him to stay away from the kitchen?"

I shake my head. "That's top secret. Come back at 5 and you'll see." I kiss his cheek and go back to the kitchen. Before I close the door I hear, "Wear purple more." I blush and rush in.

~🐈~

A few hours later, we finally finish cooking and decorating the dining area. We have two hours before 5, so the 1-A girls all hurry to our dorms to change and get ready.

Oh look, who would've guessed. Another outfit-

I dash back out of my dorm and text Deku

Brocolli Boi🥦

Takami Chan🐱
Hey, you can
come back now.

BB🥦
Kk

After texting Toshi the same thing, I tell the girls they're on the way, and we all sit at the table, talking. I hear the door open downstairs, and whisper, "Hide!"

We all hide, Mina Ochako and Toru behind couches and the rest of us behind counters, giggling. I hear Ejiro and Kaminari exclaim at the meal on the table. I count down on my fingers so that Mina, Ochako, and Toru can see.

"SUPRISE, MOTHERFUCKERS!" we all yell and attempt to jump out. Attempt. I fall over my own feet and crash into Tsu, Momo, and Kyoka. Ochako accidentally floats Toru. Mina films it all. I hear a ping and check my phone.

@ acidqueen
LMAO y'all are dumb.

She posted it on tik tok-

Then, Todoroki, ICE KING HIMSELF, starts laughing. Everyone looks at him, scared. "Is he choking?!" Midoriya screeches.

I shake my head. "I think he's laughing."

When he stops, the bi haired male looks up, and says, "Aren't cats agile? And GRACEFUL!" I roll my eyes and smirk.

We all sit around the table and dig in. "Wow, this is great!" Mina exclaims.

"Yeah, because you didn't cook anything," Ochako says dryly.

When we're done eating, everyone is stuffed. Even Bakugo grunts his approval and mutters an apology.

A little later, Deku stands up, confused. "Are we ignoring the fact Kacchan knocked himself out with his own explosions earlier?"