•Chapter 7•

Y/n POV:

Finally, the first day at UA comes. I wake up at 5:45, with an agreement to meet Shinsou at the train station by 7. After a quick shower, a bowl of granola, a peck and "Good luck, Chikadee!" from Papa, I'm off.

In the train, its very crowded, so Shinsou holds on to me to keep from being separated. It's nice, warm and safe. I almost wish we never arrive.

But we do, and once inside we only have 10 minutes to find our classes.

I find 1-A, and cautiously peek around the door. Everyone seems okay...wait is that blonde gonna kill that poor green kid? I panic and run in front of him as the kid prepares explosion.

Quickly assessing the situation, I grab the angry pomeranian by the wrist and flip him over my shoulder, right into a seat.

GREAT first impression, Y/n. They probably think I'm a jerk too! Oh crud, can I just move to America? No Papa would worry-

"Uhh hi! That was super cool! Why are you shaking?" A brunette with very pink cheeks- hey the girl I saved- waves me over, chattering away. I shrug and sit next to her.

~Time skip brought to you by an angry pomeranian~

When Uncle Azaiwa tells us we're doing a physical test, I perk up. This is something I can do! But then I realize that I'm probably weak compared to some of the other teens.

I get outside first, changing in the bathroom instead of the locker rooms. I'm stretching when I hear a wolf whistle. I turn to see a small grape looking at my ass.

Embarrassed and startled, I shriek, accidentally transform, and chuck him at the rest of the boys. Frick. I quickly de-transform and dash over to apologize.

(I only remember these three exams)

First is the ball throwing test. I focus all my strength into my throw and...I get 301 feet! I shrug and walk to the back.

Next is speed. I'm against acid girl. With one bound I'm at the end with 0.56 seconds.

Third, long jumps. I know I have this one down. I jump my full 35 feet up, and 378 feet forward.

I come out 4th place, behind Bakugo, Yaoyarozu, and Todoroki.

Finally, lunchtime comes! As soon as I get my food, I scan for Shinsou. I spot a familiar shock of purple hair, and jog over.

As I sit, he nods to me and returns to his bowl. I feel the eyes of my classmates on me, as if they were expecting me to sit with them. Suck it. I smile to myself, then poke Shinsou.

"Hey-hey! How's UA so far, O mighty purple god?"

He rolls his eyes.

"Just fine, Koneko."

I blush, but press on.

"Wanna hang out after school?"

He shrugs, which I take as a yes. Maybe I'll get homework in on time this year!