•Chapter 9•

Y/n POV:

Tsu and I are taking the train to Momo's together since we live in the same complex. I forgot to tell her to text me when she made it here, however. So when the doorbell rings, Dad yells "IS THAT SHINSOU?"

I facepalm. "No, Papa, it's my friend Tsu."

I hurry out of my room with my backpack, push my dad's big ass wings out of the hallway, and open the door for Tsu.

"Sorry, he's a lot to handle." I nervously mutter, scratching the back of my neck.

She laughs, then gives me a side glance. "Sooo, who's Shinsou? *kero*"

I flush. "He's my f-friend. Yeah. That's it."

"Mhm.." She smirks.

~Time skip brought to you by suspicious frogs~

Once we get to Momo's, Mina pulls us inside and insists on PJs even though it's only 4 pm.

We start off with a nice friendly game of truth or dare

We start off with a nice friendly game of truth or dare. Until it's my turn and Tsu asks if I have a crush.

I go red and glare at her. "Do you, Kermit?"

"Yes." She replies frankly. "Tokoyami." She nods once for emphasis. We all stare. Finally, we continue. Turns out Momo likes Todoroki, Mina has a thing for Sero, Kyoka might like Kaminari, Toru really likes Ojiro, and Ochaco OBVIOUSLY likes Midoriya.

After my classmates crushes are disclosed, we decide to order pizza and belt musicals at the top of our lungs.

~Time skip brought to you by Hamilton~

A

t school the next day, Tsu sits with me and Shinsou. We sit and chat in the courtyard about class and training while Shinsou watches silently. When the bell rings I hug him and jog off. Little do I know, he is a human tomato.

After school, Shinsou comes over and we do homework. After tackling such evil things like Algebra and Grammer, I'm starving.

"Hey kid, ya want some candy?" I grin, crawling from under my bed.

"How about real food, and not 700 calorie candy?" He smirks. "Aren't heros in training supposed to stay healthy?"

I roll my eyes and pop a gummy bear in my mouth. Then Shinsou does something unexpected.

He runs at me full speed, and starts tickling me. I try to hold in my laughter, to keep that satisfaction from him, but it's too much. I burst out laughing and trying weakly to kick him away.

Finally I slip under him (because he's a freaking giANt) and make a mad dash for the living room. I'm just a few feet away when I hear a, "Y/n?"

"Yeah Shi-"

And then I can't control my own movements.

Walk to your room.

What am I doing?

Unlock your phone.

Wait, no!

Open tik tok.

What the hell?

Add a video.

Stupid fingers, stop!

Say "Shinsou is the best"

I hear myself say the words, then I can control myself again! I quickly tin around and punch him right in the stomach, then jump up to the rafters and balance there, posting the video and tagging him.

@ justletmesleep
Hope your tummy gets better soon!😘👌

I giggle as I hear his phone go off, then see him watch the video. He walks off where I can't see him, then i get a notification from tik tok. I open it to see a video.

In it Shinsou is doing a slow 360 around my room, showing off all my anime and drama posters, books, pamphlets, figures, and CDs.

@ kit-kat-drama-dork
What's it like being such a nerd?🤔

I scoff and yell as I jump down, "FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I AM UNAPPRECIATED IN MY TIME!"

"Nerd."

"Tall-ass."

"Koneko."

"Purple Guy."

"Idiot."

"Yeah but I'm your idiot."

I realise what I just said.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!"

"Too late, I got a picture of your face, that was amazing." He laughs. "Aaand that's my new wallpaper." He shows me his phone.

(That's the face pretty much)

"Ughhh I look so uglyyyyy."

"I'm not gonna argue."

"HEY!"

"Sorry bro."

"EXUSE ME I AM A GIRL!"

"Exuse me...sorry, GiRl."

"That's better."