•Chapter 11•

Y/n POV:

All week I eat with the girls of my class. We chat about the upcoming auditions, training, and anything else.

But I feel like a part of me is missing. I've tried to text Hitoshi, but I always end up deleting the message.

What would I say? Hey, I ran off and I'm ignoring you because I have a crazy crush on you and you hurt my feelings? No!

So I ignore his calls, and when I see him in the halls and turn around, red faced.

~🐈~

It's been two months since I last spoke to Hitoshi, and I've tried to fill my days so I don't think about him.

I wake up early to go on a run, go to school, then go to play practice (I'm Heather Chandler!) and do homework.

Finally, it's opening night. I get to leave class two hours early to get ready. All of 1-A has promised to go.

I'm walking to school 30 minutes early when someone grabs my arm. I quickly punch the person, earning an "oof", but they drag me to a nearby park bench.

Once I'm sitting, the person sits beside me.

"Y/n...why are you avoiding me?"

I look up to see Hitoshi staring at me, tears in his eyes.

I shake my head and look at the ground, embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, Koneko-"

"I'm not a ki-"

He uses his quirk on me. He must see the betrayal in my eyes, because he quickly says, "I just want to know why you're avoiding me."

Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap.

"Because, I have a crush on you and what you said really hurt me."

He releases his quirk in shock. I clap my hands over my face and hide, ears back in fright.

I feel someone grab my wrists and slowly bring my hands down.

"Look, Y/n, I'm no good with words so..."

(Cringe ahead😅)

Then, he turns my head kisses me. My eyes widen in shock, then I melt into the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and his go to my waist. Everything disappears.

But sadly, humans need air.

We break apart, grinning.

"So..." he begins.

"Welp, you're my boyfriend now!" I sing, pulling him up.

He nods, still smiling, and we walk hand in hand to school.

~🐈~

When we get to my classroom, me kisses me on the cheek, then jogs to 1-C. When I skip in, I'm five minutes late.

"Y/n. You're late. Detention after school." Azaiwa drones.

"But- the play!" I whine, nervously.

"Fine, detention next Monday."

I smile and skip over to my desk, tail held high.

"What's got you so chipper, Y/n?" Mina questions. I simply shrug, cheeks pinking.

~🐈~

After school, while Mina, Ochaco, Tsu, Jiro, Momo and I get into costume and makeup, our class files into the gym.

•Mina is Heather Duke
•Ochaco is Veronica
•Tsu is Martha
•Jiro is Heather Macnamara
•Momo is Mrs. Flemming

•Midoriya is JD
•Bakugo is Ram
•Kirishima is Kurt

I hear the opening to Beautiful and fidget with my skirt, wishing it were longer. Soon, Martha comes on, and my part comes closer.

Ahh-ah

Heather

Heather

And Heather!

I glide out behind Jiro and Mina, dripping false confidence and fake flirting with the audience. When I pass Toshi in the front row, I wink and continue on.

When the gushing about the Heathers begins, I know he's pissed even though it's fake.

I feel like I'm in a whole other world as the song progresses. I get a few laughs at the "Who are you?!" and dramatic turn.

Then, it's time for Candy Store...