𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑴𝑺, 𝑶'𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑲𝑬𝑹

——

[Chapters that can optionally be read, and is entirely skippable: The Acts and Act Ends]

With a new presence in the world of One Piece, what changes? What doesn't? Who dies?

...who lives?

Actions speaking louder than words, a mind a bit like Luffy's, the freedom of doing what you want, and the non-existent fear of what lies ahead, would you be enough to save the lives that have been entangled by the strings of fate? Would you be enough to change their outcome from the worst? Would you be enough to change their lives?

And then, in doing so, you've captured the hearts of many — both males and females, both young and old, both friends and foe — but your mind is set on one thing.

— and that is to destroy what binds freedom down.

Welcome, Dream Seeker.

Let's see what the world - and fate and destiny - has in store for you.

——

LOVE INTERESTS; a list that is slightly getting out of hand

You can skip ahead if you don't want to find out; or if you just want it to be a surprise, or you know, you just don't care. Whatever. Doesn't totally hurt my feelings or anything.

Another thing, if you want someone to be a love interest, go ahead and comment, or privately message me if you're really shy. (✌゚∀゚)☞

And let me just say this once and for all, in this story, love doesn't discriminate. So, if you want someone who's...ehem, a little older than most, I'll still include them. (I mean shit bro, I already added Rayleigh AND Newgate.)

Like, come on, the character reader is of legal age (in this story anyway, I don't know about y'all) So, you know ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WARNING: Description may contain spoilers! (Spoilers you would be so glad to hear but we'll get there when we get there)

DISCLAIMER: Characters that have made it into the list with kids of their own; have wives/husbands; will have the full consent of their spouses/kids. You're not a homewrecker.

(character x reader)

blank/"—" : still thinking

MALE

―❐ Luffy (Dumbass Who Doesn't Think About Consequences x Dumbass Who Knows Exactly What They're Getting Into)

―❐ Zoro (The Only Person Who Can Use Wado Ichimonji Is You But I Swear To God If You Touched My Booze x I Will Gladly Let You Be The First Mate — Did You Just Punch Me?)

―❐ Sanji (Flirt Who Is Actually Genuine and Trying His Best x Densest Idiot Who's Never Known Love)

―❐ Franky (Flashy Idiot x Destructive Idiot; Shall Never Fight Together Unless You Want To Sink An Island Buddies)

―❐ Usopp (I'm Gonna Die x But It Will Be FUN!)

―❐ Coby (Flustered Pink Mochi x #1 Fan)

―❐ Ace (Self-deprecating Fire Boy x I Am Done With Your Shit; Controlled Chaos Buddies)

―❐ Shanks (Join My Crew x No, But Can I Have Food?; The World Will Kneel When They Get Serious Buddies)