🥀| Intro

🥀🥀🥀

Welcome!

When The Sun Set's In The East

By Mercy Kalu (Mercy198)

Genre: Romance, family drama

Please do not skip reading the information below!
__________________

All rights reserved.

Copyright: Not a chapter and associated content may be copied, broadcasted, distributed or sold in any sort of manner without the author's consent. Any resemblance of this book to any other is completely coincidental.

__________________

(#NanoWriMo2020 project) - This would be the first time I participate in this project. For those who don't know, this is a National Novel Writing Month project whereby you write up to 50,000 words in a month so... yeah, you can imagine the stress.

Writing a novel in a month is definitely not easy. Please check it out and let me know what you think at the comment section of the last chapter. Your reviews will be highly appreciated.

Setting: West Africa, Lagos state, Nigeria

Characters: Purely fictional and be whatever imaginative persona the reader chooses.

Keep in mind: The author is not perfect and therefore her writings are not so do not expect a perfect book. There might be grammatical errors here or there and she might be Nigerian but that doesn't mean she knows all about the tribes and their traditions.

Promise: It'll be fun and an easy read.

Warning: There are no mature sexual content so please don't expect a full description of lovemaking or something of that sort. This book is for nearly all ages. Also, there is absence of violence and perfect protagonist.

Social contacts:

Instagram - mercy_e_kalu
Twitter - Mercykalu198
Facebook - MercyKaluAuthor
Pinterest - kalumercy86

___________________

Logline

A one night stand with a younger stranger causes 37-year-old Genevieve Ukaji's life to come to terms with the biggest changes of her life.

___________________

Thanks for the edits SabaUmmeSalma. In need of her services, here's her contact sabasalma01@gmail.com

____________________

2020 copyright.

_________________

Prepare for a roller coaster of emotions. Fingers crossed!