000.

PROLOUGE 02!
Sapnap's Point of View.
- 7 Years Ago -
*:‧₊˚

mazehello mr pandascanpvp

maze
hello mr pandascanpvp

nick
can you stop calling me that

maze
nope never ever

nick
okay sunny

maze
whatever...
anyways, wanna play minecraft ^_^

nick
always down
for the craft 😎😎😎

maze
okay, voice call me idiot

nick
yeah yeah whatever loser

"Hello Nicholas." She picked up the call. I could practically hear her smiling as she said my name.

"Whattup, my favorite loser." I replied, rolled my eyes, even though I knew she couldn't see me.

"Yeah yeah, what do you wanna play today?" She asked. "Let's go into our world??" I suggested.

"Yes! I'm down, Let's go!" She exclaimed.

Clicking around I looked at my bright screen as I opened up the realm I made for Sunny and I to play around in. I was waiting for her to join in on her end when her mic began to pick up the background noises.

"You're just a useless bitch-" I heard the yelling through her side of the call.

Sunny has told me about her home life, and ever since we became bestfriends, she told me everything, called me to rant, or just escape the terrors of her home.

I, myself don't make friends that easily, I've always just a quiet and shy kid, so as of right now, she's really my only friend, and she means a lot to me.

Although I have no idea what she looks like, and she doesn't know what I look like, for our own safety... we are just kids after all...

I took a deep breath and began sprinting around our world server, already having the chunks loading, seeing our nicely built house, and our dogs.

"By the way, in my spare time I built a nether portal for us." I heard her sweet and innocent laugh. "It was a pain in my ass honestly."

"No way, really?" I asked, obviously surprised.

"Yeah... Now all I think we have to do is find the.. fortress or something." She said as more faint yelling could be heard in the back.