027.

MAKEUP BIRTHDAY!
Maisie's Point of View.
- October 10, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"MAISIE!" George screeched my name as my heart fell out of my ass.

"None of you know genuinely know how to wake someone up correctly." I sat up on the couch, groaning in exhaustion.

"Come on, get up." Dream nagged as he stood at the end of the couch. "Yeah, Dream and I are only here for one more day." George poutedz

"Good." I let out a chuckle before laying back down and closing my eyes.

We were all in the living room since we all hung around the night before, staying up to watch movies. I fell asleep on the couch beside Nick, Sapling, and my soon to be named puppy, while Dream fell asleep on a futon seat as George was on the floor with blankets engulfing him. I think.

And now I'm assuming I was the last to wake up. As per usual.

"It's time to get up." Nick mumbled in a sleepy tone, probably freshly awake too as he rubbed his eyes and stretched.

"No." I grinned through my closed eyes.

"Well. We're gonna have to do this the hard way then." He let out a breath before picking me up. "Maisie, I'm hella tired but I won't hesitate to throw you into the pool."

"NO WAIT-" I was more awake as fear entered my body. "IT HASNT BEEN CLEANED IN SO LONG PLEASE NO!" I panicked as the dog barked. "OKAY OKAY IM AWAKE!"

"SHHH." I tried shushing the puppy as Nick set me down.

"Ugh, I hate it here." I put my head into my hands. "What do you guys want?" I looked up as my dog jumped onto legs, trying to get my attention before I picked him up.

"We were planning to go to the local carnival!" George said. "The one with the Haunted Trails.... Yesterday, the plan was to take you to go carting that night but unfortunately due to the circumstances, we cancelled those reservations-"

"GO CARTING?" I said with a time of disappointment. "If I could, I'd burn that military asshole to ashes." I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "I'd kill him if I ever had the chance to see him again." I began to rant.

"Note to not mess with Maisie." Dream mumbled.

"Yeah, yeah." I shrugged it and looked at my nails before looking back up at them. "So..." I cleared my throat. "Should I start getting ready then?-" I questioned, unsure of what to do now.

"Well, considering it's 2:00 in the afternoon.. Yes."

"Alright, sassy ass." I eyed the three guys before I shrugged and began walking off before I felt a slight pain in my ankle and taking a quick deep breath.

Although my foot didn't seem to be broken or sprained, it still really hurt during some moments, or if it was positioned a certain way. I walked up the stairs slowly and proceeded to walk into my room, going straight into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

After finishing up in the bathroom, I went over to my closet and grabbed random baggy jeans I found along with a mint green top from my drawers, proceeding to grab a black hoodie since it was cold. I walked over to my shoe rack and quickly grabbed slip on vans since I didn't wanna put shoelace pressure onto my feet.