046.

NICKI MEENJAJ!
Sapnap's Point of View.
- March 01, 2021 -
*:‧₊˚

"I am so annoyed." Maisie groaned as she drove with me on FaceTime. "I really wanna be there with you, and not here, driving to school." She complained.

"It's okay!" I laughed as I laid in bed. "I'm not even doing anything, I haven't even done anything really."

"Exaaacctlyy." She said, dragging her vowels. "It's like what? 1pm and you've been in bed??" She shook her head in disbelief. "If i were there I'd be..." Maisie paused.

"I don't fucking know, entertaining you??" She said as she focused on the road. "Wait, pause that sounds gross, I don't- AHH-" She got flustered, making me laugh.

"Hey, I don't wanna spend it with anyone else! I'll just wait until I visit you." I shrugged.

"STOP." She smiled. "STOP THAT!"
"Hehe." I smirked wide, as she took a breath. "It's true Maisie, I don't wanna celebrate without you."

"But. I am streaming late tonight." I added on. "Karl and Quackity said they had a surprise for me on the server." I said with a yawn.

"Do they?" She raised her eyebrows. "Interesting" It looked like she pulled into a parking lot.

"Probably something stupid." I stretched my arms, adjusting my position in bed. "100% it's just a penis statue on the SMP." She said with a straight face.

"Oh, but I also do have this birthday dinner my friends planned." I shrugged. "It's stupid because they know I hate fancy things but they're still doing it." I groaned, rolling my eyes. "It's also like, super last minute too."

"HA." Maisie laughed. "But hey, it's the thought that counts!" She smiled making me smile.

"Yeah, I guess it is." I agreed.

"But wait..." She paused. "Friends?" She looked at me as she sat in her car. "Is Savannah gonna be there?" He face went blank, clearly uncomfortable with that thought.

"Probably." I said under my breath as I rubbed my eyes. "But hey, like I've told you, I already called her out on her stupid bullshit." I yawned.

"If she tries one thing. You call me, and I am booking the next immediate flight to Houston." She shook her head.

"Of course." I laughed.

After a couple seconds, I saw her sit up in her car before she put on her glasses, letting out a loud groan. "Well, I'm here, and I really don't wanna get out." She pouted.

"Just drop out!" I told her. "Nope." She shook her head and gathered her things. "I can't disappoint my girl, Nicki."

"Hey, but I'm Nick!" I tried to be funny. "I'm better."
"Don't disrespect Nicki Minaj ever again." She said blankly and unamused.

"Lame as hell." I shook my head as she laughed. "Well then. You drop out , then I'll drop out." She smiled wide "Simple!"

"Okay, bet." I got cocky. "No balls you won't, shut up." Maisie scoffed as she got out of her car.

"Oh, I will." I tried to argue. "Okay fine, do it and then we'll see about me." She smiled and began walking to wherever. "Maybe then, I'll drop out!" She sarcastically smiled.