028.

JUST CHATTING!
Maisie's Point of View.
- October 11, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"Take care of yourself, Maisie!" George gave me a quick hug. "I wish I could've stayed longer." He laughed.

"Guys, please don't leave me with him." I said, talking about Nick right in front of him.

"It's just 5 more days, you can live." Dream laughed, bringing me into another hug. "DONT LEAVE ME!" I practically begged.

"MAISIE YOU'RE GONNA BE FINE." Nick groaned and let out a laugh, knowing I was joking.

"Goodbye, Maisie." Dream and George laughed, hugging me me more time.

"Bye." I sighed into the group hug. "It was fun you guys." I said, embracing them tightly. "Hope we can do this again soon." Dream mumbled. "Of course, I love you guys!"

Letting go of them, I went ahead snd allowed the two to say goodbye to Nick as they gave individual hugs to each other. They whispered in his ear as if I couldn't see them as he just laughed in response, leaving me confused.

The two boys grabbed their suitcases and smiled, before walking off into the airport. Leaving me and Nick alone together once again.

"I miss them already." I frowned.

I walked beside Nick and mindlessly spoke with him as we walked through the airport before exiting through the sliding doors of the front of the terminal, making our way to the parking garage where my car was.

"You hungry?" I asked as I got into the drivers seat. "Yeah, kinda." He nodded. "Anything specific?" I questioned as he shook his head, looking at his phone. "Nah. Surprise me." He set his phone down and smiled.

I nodded in response before I started my car and immediately pulled out of the parking spot, leaving him clueless to where we were headed. I grabbed the aux to plug it in as I scrolled through my Spotify and began to put my car playlist on shuffle, just for the sake of it.

"oH oH!" He looked up from his phone once again, shoving it into his pocket. "OOOO. AYE." I looked at the song that was playing.

"i wAnNa sEe sOme aSs." We said in unison.

"I WANNA SEE SOME ASS." I yelled, carefully dancing in my seat. "I WANNA SEE SOME-" Nick continued on.

"Go white boy go!" I laughed before I quickly took a sip from my water bottle and continued driving.

Soon after our little jam sessions and short car ride, I pulled into the driveway of a Chick-fil-a as Nick grinned.

"I was craving homophobic chicken." I looked over at him as I stopped my car to order. "I'm paying, what do you want?" I asked.

"Order anything for me." He shrugged me as I nodded.

We waited in the long line of cars that was going by ever so slowly as the faint music played. I yawned a couple times as we were discussing random things.

"Hello, welcome to Chick-fil-a, how can I help you tonight?" The worker on the drive thru speaker asked.

"Hii, could I have a 12 piece chicken nugget meal." I ordered. "Of course, 12 piece chicken nugget meal, anything else?"