049.

AWOOGA BAZINGA!
Maisie's Point of View.
- April 11, 2021 -
*:‧₊˚

"STILL SETTTING UP GUYS!" Karl said as he turned up the music for his stream, and proceeding to mute his mic.

We were all stood in his room that he just recently moved into. The plan was for him to say he was streaming jackbox with us, but the viewers just don't know we're... in the same house all together.

It took a bit for Nick to move out of Houston, but luckily everything went smoothly the last couple of weeks and now we're all officially moved in.

"Dream make sure you stay out of frame!" Karl told him.
"Yeah. I know!" He plopped onto Karl's room couch and stretched.

"Okay, okay, okay." Karl took a deep breath. "HEY GUYS!" He began the stream and took a seat in his chair.
"How are we today, chat?"

"Yeah I'll do fit check in a sec, give me a moment." He typed around acting like he was doing something to stall a bit. "Okaaay!" He stood up, "Here's the fit!!" He showed off his collar + sweater combination with black pants.

"This crewneck was delivered to me from MAISIESMASSACRE!" He smiled. "It's very cozy!!" Ge exclaimed. "AND IT ACTUALLY JUST DROPPED!!" He announced with excitement.

"OH!" He paused and laughed. "And as you can see.. I am in a new setting, that's why I've been so on and off with streaming lately." He put his hands together. "I've been rearranging everything you know." He nodded as Alex sneezed.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER." I whispered, flicking him in the ear. "IT WASNT MY FAULT!" He mouthed his words.

"Idiots." George mumbled.
"Uhh, that was my roommate." Karl glimpsed over at us awkwardly.

"Uhh.. okay so TONIGHT!" He laughed, moving on. "Chat, I will he playing Jackbox with, Sapnap, Dream, George, Alex.. Quackity, and Maisie's freakinf Massacre." He smiled. "We'll get into it shortly but I think theyre still setting up!" He said, initiating the code word.

"Wait, I'm already set up?" I walked into frame. "HAAAAA!!!" I clapped as Karl got up from his seat and jumped. "MAISIE AND KARL MEETUP!" He clapped

"NO NO, QUACKITY, MAISIE, AND KARL MEETUP!!" Alex ran along making me laugh.
"AAAAHHHHHHH!" We all exclaimed as we jumped around together.

"WAIT, WAIT!" Sapnap said, walking up to all of us. "ME TOO?!" He hugged Karl and I before we began celebrating again. "YEAAAHHHH!!!" We all erupted into more cheers.

"CHAT, wE ARE POPPING OFF!" George popped into view, making us all pause and go silent.

"Oh, come on." The British boy said in disappointment.

"WOOOOOOOOO!" We all began jumping again, with George this time. "GEORGIEPOO!" Karl exclaimed.

"AND IM HERE." Dream yelled from the side.
"DREAM!" We all looked to the side and clapped.

"GUYS GUYS." Karl looked at his stream.
"LOOK AT US!!!" He smiled wide and began to giggle.

"Dream's a loser, he can't be in frame!" We laughed at him.
"AHHHHHHH!" He proceeded to yell into a pillow. "YOU GUYS SUCK!!!"