024.

BAMBOOZLED!
Maisie's Point of View.
- October 09, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

As time went by, 2:00 was coming by quickly. I was watching TV with the guys for a bit before I decided to get up at 12:30 so I can get ready upstairs. I took a decently long shower, catering to my skin care and hair care.

The guys left the house because they "had stuff to do" and I was okay with it. I'm leaving anyways too.

After getting out of the shower, I of course dried myself and picked my outfit for the day. I grabbed a tight black mini skirt and black tights. I laid those out before I picked out a fitted red top and an oversized leather jacket.

Satisfied with the outfit I chose, I put the clothes on before walking over to my vanity, and beginning to do my usual makeup routine, also letting my natural curly waves be. After a bit of time and jamming out to music as I did my makeup like the girl I was, I finished off my eyeliner and applied tinted red lip gloss, before adjusting my hair strands and finally declaring i was done. I slipped on my white socks and Platform Doc Martens before admiring myself in the mirror.

I continued to walk over to my charging phone to see it was 2:06. Nearly on time, I heard a knock at the front door, assuming it was Ethan.

Grabbing my bag and keys, I walked down the stairs
as I was made my way to the front door. Feeling uneasy, I began to think to myself. I haven't even hung out with him in so long, and so much has changed, * really had no idea what was gonna happen today.

Opening the front door, I politely smiled at the sight of Ethan grinning with a single flower in his hands.

"Hey." I smiled before I sneezed. "Bless you." He laughed. "You look nice." He proceeded to compliment me. "Birthday girl gotta look good!" I joked. "But thank you."

I paused. "You look nice yourself too." I complimented back. "Oh, this is for you!" He smiled smiled and handed the flower to me "Oh, thank you." I said in surprise, taking it from his hands.

"Wait-" I stared at it intently.
"AH-" I panicked before throwing it to the ground. "ETHAN-" I started him. "That's a daffodil!"

"Yeah, your favorite?" He said confused.

"NOOOOOO-" I bursted into laughter. "I'm allergic to those-" I bit back more laughs. "Oh shit-" He paused. "OHHH SHIT." He facepalmed. "I got them mixed up." He scratched the back of his head. "I thought it was the sunflower you were allergic to." He apologized.

"It's okay, it was a mistake." I shook it off. "Promise you it's fine, it's been a couple years, I don't blame you."

"Yeah." He nodded. "Sorry again-" He chuckled. "That is so embarrassing." He whispered.

"It's okay.." I whispered back, trying to assure him that nearly killing me was okay....

"Alright. well.. Let's go?" He questioned.

"Yeah." I nodded and grinned before closing the door, walking with him toward his car. He opened the door for me as I rolled my eyes and laughed at how cheesy it was. He soon got in the drivers seat, before he quickly put the keys in ignition and driving off.

"So where to?-" I asked.

"That's a surprise." He said as he took my hand into his.

And the only thing that went through my mind was ?!?!!?HUH???WHATAREYOUDOINGHELLO

"You're not gonna kidnap and murder me, are you?" I questioned. Kind of feeling unsafe but still trying to trust him. "No no." He laughed. "Just trust me."