032.

AFTERMATH!
Maisie's Point of View.
- November 05, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"Hello?" I picked up the FaceTime call and sighed. "Maisie.." I heard Karl say with disappointment.

"Karl, do not start." I mumbled into my hand.

"I genuinely cannot believe he chose host???" He said in shock. "I KNOW, I WAS SO CLUELESS." I laughed embarrassed. "I was so confident in my answer too."

"It's okay." He assured me. "Look, I just wanted to check up on you, I have to go and help Jimmy right now, but I'll talk to you later." He said. "Are you streaming?" He asked.

"I'm m about to, why?" I replied as I was typing away to run up my stream labs.

"Eh, no reason, have a fun stream, Maisie!" He laughed and hung up. I took a deep breath and got out of my seat before I went downstairs to grab a drink for my stream.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, when I received a FaceTime ringtone coming from my phone in my pocket. I saw the contact name and quickly answered it to see the familar face smiling into the camera.

"Hey." I laughed awkwardly.

"May I join you on your stream?" Nick scratched the back of his head as he was leaned back in his gaming chair.

I looked into the camera as I grabbed an iced tea from my fridge shelf and smiled. "Yes, you may!"

"Great!" He smiled once again and hung up.

I stood there confused before I shrugged it off and walked back upstairs to my room, preparing to start my streams I was thinking of what to title it for the notification to be sent out before I laughed and typed it in.

"ON A DATE WITH SAPNAP" I titled my stream.

I sat there waiting for viewers to join. Sitting in my seat patiently when I had thousands of people watching within seconds. I adjusted my posture and greeted them while I opened my bottle of iced tea, taking a sip on stream.

"HI.." I smiled awkwardly and read through my chat, letting out a breath. "I know chat, I took a fat L."

"Where is sapnAP?" I saw a question. "He'll be on in a couple minutes, I believe."

WHY DIDNT YOU PICK NIKI????
you kept bob7 on for so long-
WHERE IS SAPNAP
DREAM AND GEORGE CARRIED
you deserve better
anybody else still crying over sapnaps speech??

The chat was just filled with comments about the whole entire Love or Host, reading through their input was quite.. interesting to read.

While I looked through my chat, I received a ping from Discord to see that Nick was ready to join.