031.

SHOUTOUT YOUR CHANNEL!
Maisie's Point of View.
- November 05, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

Here we go. I know I convinced my audience to get me on the Love or Host.. but I've been dreading this day.

A love show that'll consume most of my time. Me publicly interacting with 10 people on a live stream, apparently fighting for my "love"??? I'm definitely dreading it now.

I sat there on Austin's stream with the usual non-copyrighted music playing, watching everyone prepare themselves. Austin spoke to his rising audience, every one of the contestants joining and turning on their facecams.

10 minutes past of the preparation, Austin quickly began to introduce the show, finalizing his sentence with asking me to introduce myself.

"Fuck." I mumbled, spinning back and forth in my seat. "Oh shit sorry-" I laughed. "Okay, hi." I smiled, waving at the stream. "I'm Maisie... also known as MaisiesMassacre, um I know most of you here already, and I stream a lot of Minecraft." I said before taking a pause. "Uhh, I also sing, and all of a sudden I am actually very nervous."

"MAISIE! DONT BE NERVOUS!" I heard Austin yell into his mic. "Austin, I'm sorry-" I laughed.

"You know some of these people already, I bet everyone here is nervous, especially Sapnap!" Austin called him out making me hide my laugh.

"Nah." He laughed. "Believe it or not Austin, Im actually not nervous at all." He said with a straight tone, a smirk plastered on his face.

After some of the contestants broke into conversation for a couple of seconds, Austin brought them back together, and  began to explain how everyone is going to introduce themselves.

"Alright, to the very right of Maisie here, we have OWEN , all the way from ... California? right? JUST LIKE MAISIE!!!"

"Yeah." The unfamiliar guy I've never seen before laughed, he had dark hair, tucked away under a cap and I think we're dark blue eyes?

"WELCOME TO THE SHOW OWEN, INTRODUCE YOURSELF!" Austin said enthusiastically.

"Hi Maisie! I'm Owen." He smiled. "I'm 20, I'm all the way down in Los Angeles, and uh, I stream a lot of Fortnite and sometimes Minecraft. I'm also an aspiring singer/songwriter." He paused.  "We don't know each other and I don't have as much... cLouT... as most of the people here but I genuinely am going to fight for your love, no matter what it takes." He finished his introduction confidently.

I softly laughed at how cute his tiny speech was but I was also slightly weirded out, IM JUST TRYING TO ADJUST TO THIS...ILL GET OVER IT!

"Hey, Owen." Austin said with a smile. "Little buddy of mine told me something." He laughed.

"Yeah?" I saw Owen look up.

"Are you Tier 3 subbed to Maisie?" Austin asked making my jaw drop and the other contestants, especially Sapnap laugh.

Owen's eyes widened in embarrassment before he smiled and nodded, accepting his defeat. "Yeah." He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah, I am."

"SIMP!" I heard one of the other contestants yell.

"Tier 3 simp, yup, guilty!" He sighed, sucking on the inside of his cheek as he let the others dog on himz