022.

BREAKING & ENTERING!
Dream's Point of View.
- October 09, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"GEORGE JUST GET IN THE FUCKING UBER-" I groaned at the site of George being a lazy cunt. "Dream i've had a 16 hour flight. LEAVE ME BE." He struggled to get in, making me laugh.

"Dude, It's been like FIFTEEN minutes off the plane, just GET IN." i wheezed. "OKAY, ALRIGHT." He complained and finally got into the car.

"MY GOD." I laughed and got in aswell. "I'm so sorry about him." I apologized to the driver.

According to google maps, it was a 25 minute drive to Maisie's house, so we had 25 minutes to take a nap. But unfortunately, me and George ended up laughing and talking the whole ride.

The driver finally pulled into a side street, parking in front of a large house with the same house number I received from Sapnap.

"We're here." George said. "Crap, what time is it-" I asked.
"5:47AM." The answered my question.

"Alright, Thank you." I said before getting out of the car. George and i walked towards the trunk, as our driver took our luggage out for us. We bid him and tipped him a goodbye, rating him 5 stars before finally walking up to the porch of Maisie's front door.

"Alright, he said there should be a key under here-" George said picking up the mat. "I-its not here..." He mumbled.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN-" I whisper yelled.

"ITS NOT HERE DREAM." He looked at me. "CLAY. I DONT KNOW."

"what a fucking IDIOT." I facepalmed, groaning into my hands.

"Oh, nevermind it's right here." The british boy laughed.

"GEORGE-" I groaned once more. "Ugh, give me that." I snatched the house key out of his hands. "Don't make a sound." I whispered as I unlocked the door.

As I twisted the knob and opened the door, George and I walked into to see a very nice and quiet house.

"Maisie lives here alone??" George looked around, setting down his bag.

"Well George, her family died so yeah, no shit she's here alone." I blankly stared at him. "Oh my god, I forgot about that." It looked like he felt bad.

"Hmm, Where's Sapnao-" I asked, looking at the couch.

"Guest bedroom?" George suggested.

"Sapnap said there isn't a guest room and that Maisie isn't letting anyone into her grandma or aunts room..." I paused "He's been sleeping on the couch, he said." I whispered.

"He could be on a grocery run?" George shared his thought. "It's 6AM. No way in hell." I scoffed.

"Wait... You don't think-" George looked at me.

"NO OF COURSE nOT." I slapped the back of his head. "YOU IDIOT, WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT." I raised my voice slightly, arguing.

"YOU WERE PROBABLY THINKING IT TOO DREAM." He paused. "SHUTT TUP" He rubbed the back of his head.

"Come on, just come upstairs with me." I rolled my eyes .
"Whatever." He sassed back.