✎ FATE 01

TAEYANG'S POV

After 2 years, I'm here again, Korea. The country that I was born. I don't want to come here though. I don't even have anyone here. But because of my parents work, I have to come here.

"Do they really have to bring me with them? They don't even care about me so why should they bring me with them?"

"Taeyang-ah. Let's go." my mom said.

"Where are we going?"

"To our house of course. Where else?"

We go to our house from the airport. My dad's driver pick us up.

"Make sure to make many friends here." said my father.

"I don't even want any friends." I replied.

"But you gonna need one. Don't be so antisocial. Be social. Make friends. Later you must introduce at least one friend to us okay." my mom said.

"Don't be so stubborn." my dad added.

I just ignore what my they said and continue to look at the scenery outside the window. After three hours of journey, we arrived at the house. It's big. I almost forgot how it looks like. I went inside. All the maids and drivers greeted me. Then I went upstairs to my room. I throw away my bag and lay on my bed. I took out my phone out of my pocket. I look at the time, it's 8.30 p.m. Suddenly someone knocked on my door.

"Let's dinner together." my mom said.

"I'm not hungry. I want to shower now."
I said while getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Taeyang-ah...until when are you going to be like this? I know that you don't want to come here but it's just for a few months. "

"Why do I have to follow mom and dad even though you guys don't even care about me? Can't I just stay at US? I know how to take care of myself."

"Son...I care about you."

"But you care about work more right?"

Then I went inside my bathroom and slammed the door.

"Come down if you want to eat later..."

I hear my mom said from outside the bathroom. I took a shower for about 7 minutes. Then I get ready. I wear my hoodie and my long black pants. I'm planning to take a stroll. I look at my watch, it's already 9.30 pm. I went downstairs. I saw my parents were doing their work at the living room. I just walk past them. I wear my shoes and go out. I wear my earphones and play some songs. After 5 minutes of walking, it's suddenly raining. Suddenly I saw a park. I decided to go there to take a shelter. I sit at a bench. Then I saw a girl in a black hoodie, sitting at a bench opposite me.

"Are you alone? It's dangerous to be alone at night. You should go home after the rain stop." I said.

She didn't answer me. I tried to look at her face, it looks like she's crying. She's holding something in her hands. Only then I realised that it was a knife. She took the knife at put it at her wrist. I quickly gets up.

"Ya ya what are you doing?" I said while trying to stop her.

"Just go! You don't have to care about me."

"Are you trying to take your life? No you can't do that. You have to keep living." I tried to take the knife from her.

"Who are you? And why did you care about me so much? I can do what I want!"

She walk away. I saw her walking in the rain. I was shocked.

"What happened to her until she wanted to kill herself?"

I waited until the rain stop. I go back home. I look at my phone it's 10.30 p.m. When I arrived at my house, I saw my parents still doing their work. They notice me.

"Tomorrow our driver is gonna send you to school. Don't sleep too late. We're gonna go work early tomorrow. We might not get to see you because we're going to work at 5 a.m." my father said while looking at his computer.

"I'm gonna walk to school by myself." I replied.

I'm used to it. There's one time, I didn't saw them for weeks even though we're still in the same house. I go to my room. I saw at my table there's a school uniform. Probably my school uniform for tomorrow. I lay at my bed. That girl is still on my mind. I didn't get to see her face just now. I'm hoping that she's okay. Even though I don't know her, I hope she won't try to take her life again. I hope that she will keep living. I would like to meet her again even though I know it's not gonna happen. I shut my eye and sleep.