✎ FATE 03

TAEYANG'S POV

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm. I took a shower and quickly get ready. I wear my school uniform and went downstairs. I took one bread then I wear my shoes. It's already 7.30 a.m. I go out and walk to school. Arrived at the school, I notice other students keep looking at me.

"Who is he? Is he a new student? Omg he's so handsome." I heard people whispering about me.

I walk to the school office. I go to the counter.(?)

"I'm a new student here. My name is Yoo Taeyang." I said to the clerk.

"Oh new student. Please wait for a minute."

"Okay." I replied.

I sat at a sofa in front the counter. Suddenly, a guy came to me.

"Are you Taeyang? The new student." he said.

"Ah yes I'm Taeyang."

"I'm your homeroom teacher. Let me bring you to class."

I followed him. We arrived after 2 minutes. I get inside the class. I saw all the students looking at me.

"You guys have a new friend here." the teacher said to the class.

"Introduce yourself." he said to me.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Taeyang imnida."

"Okay treat him well. So Taeyang you can sit at..." he look around the class.

"Ah you can sit beside Chaeyoung there." he pointed at an empty sit beside a girl.

I look around the class. I saw two empty tables at the back of the class beside a window.

"Can I sit there instead?" I pointed at the seat I saw just now.

"Y-you don't want to sit there?" the teacher sutter.

"Oh okay then. You may go to your sit."

I go to my seat. I prefer being alone. I don't need any friends. I put my bag on the other chair and sat at the beside the window. The class become noisy again after the teacher left to get something. I wear my earphones because the class was too loud. I look around my class. I saw a girl keep looking at me.

"What's with her? Am I too handsome?"

I just ignore it and look outside the window. The girl that I met last night is still on my mind. I'm wondering if she's okay. I don't know why I can't get her out of my mind. Suddenly someone knocked on my table. I pause the song.

"Hi." he said.

He took his chair and sat in front of my table. I saw his name tag. He's Hwiyoung.

"Um hi."

"Where are you from?" he sounds friendly.

"I'm from Korea but I stayed at US for a while."

"Ouh by the way I'm Hwiyoung." he ask me for a handshake.

"I know. I saw your name tag." I didn't shake his hand.

"You're really the antisocial type huh?"

"Yes so can you please leave me alone?" I said while wearing my earphones back.

"You're so arrogant. Okay then you can call me anytime if you want to ask about anything. Bye." he said while getting up to go to his seat.

The class started. After 2 hours it's finally recess. I didn't go to the canteen. I decided to go to the rooftop. When I arrived I sat at at edge while wearing my earphones. I look up at the sky. Then I look around. I saw a girl. I just noticed her. She's standing at the edge while crying. She put one of her foot in front. Looks like she wanted to jump. I immediately go to her and grab her hands when she was about to jump. I pull her to back to the ground.

"What are you doing right now? Are you crazy? You want you jump of the building?" I ask.

I saw her face. She's the girl that keep looking at me in class.

"Why did you stop me? Just let me die."

"You can do anything you want. I won't stop you. But if you want to kill yourself, I will stop you. Why did you want to end your life? You still have a long way to go."

"You don't have to know about it!" she let go of my hands.

She walk away from me.

"Why did I always met people that wanted to kill themselves? I'm already tired trying to stop them."

Y/N'S POV

I walk to school with Yujin. We're classmates too. We go to class together. We sat beside each other in class. Suddenly the teacher came in with one student followed him.

"You guys have a new friend here." the teacher said.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Taeyang imnida."

He looks familiar. I try to remember him. Then I realised he's the guy that stopped me from cutting my wrist.

"Maybe I'm wrong. It can't be him."

He sat at his table at the back of the class. I keep looking at him. I'm still not sure about it. When he was looking out the window he suddenly look at me. He noticed me keep looking at him. I quickly acted like I was looking for something in my bag.

"You keep looking at him. Did you like him?" Yujin asked.

"What are you talking about? No. He just look... familiar."

"Do you know him?"

"No I don't."

It's recess time after 2 hours. I go to the school's rooftop. I want to jump off the building. I stand at the edge. When I was about to jump, someone grab my hands. It was him. Again.

"It's really him."

He pull me back to the ground.

"What are you doing right now? Are you crazy? You want to jump off the building?"

"Why did you stop me? Just let me die."

"You can do anything you want. I won't stop you. But if you want to kill yourself, I will stop you. Why did you want to end your life? You still have a long way to go." he said.

"You don't have to know about it!" I let go of his hands.

I walk away from him. I go to the toilet. I cried.

"Why did I always fail? And why is it always him, stopping me?"