✎ FATE 05

TAEYANG'S POV

<2 DAYS LATER>

I was eating my lunch alone at the canteen. I saw that 'rooftop girl' were having lunch with her friend at a table in front of my table. I don't know why I keep staring at her. Suddenly a guy with his gang came to her table.

"Ya did you tried to kill yourself too today?" he said.

The whole canteen laugh.

"Or you didn't? Or maybe later?" they laugh.

I saw her eyes getting teary. I gets up. Catching everyone's attention. I walk to them.

"What are you guys doing right now? Don't you guys learn some manner?" I said.

"Aish this new student. Who do you think you are? You want to defend this poor girl? Hahah."

Suddenly that girl gets up and walk away.

"Y/n-ah!" Yujin shouted.

"Just stop it already. Get a life." I unaccidently hit his shoulder and walk away.

I followed that girl. I saw her went to the rooftop. I saw her standing at the edge while crying very heavily. I quickly go to her and pull her back to the ground.

"How many times have you tried to kill yourself? Just stop." I said.

"Why are you here again? Why did it always have to be you stopping me? Why did you care about me so much?! I'm tired already living in this world. I'm so tired. So please just let me go." she said.

"I won't."

"Why?! You don't know how it feels to be me! Maybe you would do the same if you were me. You don't know how hurt it has been. I keep telling myself that it will be better but it's never! No one knows how much it hurts! No one knows how it feels!" she cried.

"I know how it feels! I feel the same. It hurts...I know." I hug her.

NOW PLAYING : LOST IN THE MOMENT - NF

"Don't talk to me like I don't know what you feeling cuz I was there with you back in the beginning.""Don't tell me you're fine cuz I know you're not so don't even try."

I didn't realise tears were running down my cheeks.

"It hurts so much. I know." I said.

-

We sat at a bench at the school garden. It's all awkward.

"T-thank you..." she said.

I just smile at her.

"There are times where I felt like I don't want to live in this world anymore. I felt like no one cares about me. But one day, when I was about to jump of a bridge, someone came to me. And say that everything's gonna be okay. He said he knows how if feels. But he keep being strong. And stronger. For his family he said. He gave me his number. He said I can call him anytime I need someone to talk to. Since then, I know that there's at least one person that cares about you. That's 2 years ago. So I wanted to let you know that I care for you. If not me, maybe your cousin, Yujin." I shared my story with her.

"Thank you so much. I really mean it. Sorry I was too harsh to you just now."

"It's okay."

"But...do you still in touch with that guy?" she asked.

"Oh. I had a lunch with him once. He told me about his family and all. But one day, I tried to contact him but he didn't reply me. I don't know what happened to him. I hope he's doing well right now. I still remember his name. Park Sunghoon."