✎ FATE 07

TAEYANG'S POV

I woke up at 6.30 a.m. and get ready fo school. I went downstairs and wear my shoes. I haven't seen my parents for 2 days. But I don't really care about that. I walk to school by myself. Arrived at the school gate, I saw Y/n and Yujin.

"Hi Y/n and Yujin!" I waved my hands at them.

I go to them.

"Oh hi Taeyang." they replied.

"Let's go to class together." I said.

"Sure."

We walk to class together. I sit at my seat. Suddenly, our homeroom teacher came in with one girl.

"Alright everyone be quiet. Today we have another new student here." the teacher said.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Yuna imnida." she bowed.

I saw her face. I was so shocked. She's my ex girlfriend. We met at US at start dating but we broke up. We haven't saw each other for 2 years.

YUNA'S POV

I moved back to Korea because of some urgent things. I heard that Taeyang moved here too. But I don't know where he is. I haven't see him for 2 years. I lost his number. Today is my first day of school here. I followed the teacher to my class. I introduced myself. I look around the class. I saw a boy, sitting at the back of the class, keep looking at me. Then I realised that it was Taeyang. He looks kinda shocked. I'm shocked too. I didn't expect to meet him here. At the same school.

"Okay Yuna so you can sit beside Chaeyoung." the teacher said.

"O-oh okay."

I sit beside a girl. I still can't believe that I'm in the same class with my ex. I tried to look at him again but he seems like to be avoiding me.

"Hi Yuna. Where are you from?"

A guy named Hwiyoung came to my table.

"Hi. I'm from US." I replied.

"US?Wait that's the same as Taeyang..." he said.

"Ya Taeyang do you know her? She said she's from US too." he shout at Taeyang from my table.

I look at back at Taeyang.

"W-what? No. I don't know her." he said.

I didn't expect him to reveal our relationship anyway.

"Oh by the way. I'm Hwiyoung."

"Nice to meet you Hwiyoung." I smiled at him.

"Okay sit at your place now." the teacher said.

The class started.

TAEYANG'S POV

It's recess time. I was about to go to the canteen. Suddenly Y/n and Yujin came to my table.

"You want to eat with us? Well it looks like you don't have any other friends..." Yujin said.

"Ya!" Y/n hit her.

"Sure.'' I replied.

We go to the canteen together. We took our meals and sit at a table. We finished our food.

"Ah I want to go to the toilet. You guys wait for me okay." Yujin said.

"Okay. Don't be late." Y/n said.

"I won't take a long time!'' Yujin left to the toilet.

"We still have about 15 more minutes. What should we do?" Y/n asked.