✎ FATE 04

TAEYANG'S POV

I go back to class after the recess ended. I saw there's so many chocolate and drinks at my table. I read the note that sticks on the chocolate.

"Hi. Are you new student here? I heard your name is Taeyang. I'm sad that we're not in the same class :( I try to find you at canteen but you seem to be not there just now. Anyway, enjoy this :)"

"Aish what's all this? So annoying."

I took all the chocolates and drinks and throw it in the bin. Other students look shocked by my action. Suddenly Hwiyoung came to my table.

"Ya why did you throw away all that? You can just give it to me."

I just ignore him and pretended like I'm reading a book.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Hm...okay."

"Do you know her?" I pointed at the girl that I met at the rooftop.

"She's Y/n. Why?"

"Um...can you tell me more about her?"

"She has depression. She tried to kill herself so many times. All the students in this school always bullied her. She has no other friend than Yujin. Which is her cousin."

"Oh..."

"Why? Did you like her?"

"I'm not interested in anybody."

"Okay. I'll go first before you ask me to go." he go back to his seat.

Her voice sounds familiar. But I can't remember where it's from. It's so frustrating. School finally ended. I was walking to school gate. I saw that 'rooftop girl' with her other friend. Maybe that's her cousin. I go her. I grab her hands to stop her from walking. Other students looks shocked.

"Excuse me." I said.

"Yes...?" she looks at me.

She looks kinda shocked. I realised that I still holding her hands.

"Ouh s-sorry." I let go of her hands.

"Do we know each other? Your voice sounds familiar." I said.

"I-i don't know you..." she said while trying to look away from me.

"Oh okay. Sorry."

I walk away.

Y/N'S POV

I was walking to the school gate after school with Yujin. Suddenly someone grabbed my hands from behind. I look back. It was the guy that saved me. Taeyang. Other students look at us. Because you know he's the new student.

"Do we know each other? Your voice sounds familiar." he said.

"I-i don't know you..." I try to look away from him.

"Oh okay. Sorry."

He walk away.

"Ya what's happening between you guys? You know him right?"

"N-no. I really don't know him."

"He said your voice sounds familiar."

"U-um maybe he mistaken me for someone else. Let's go now." I grab her hands.

TAEYANG'S POV

I was walking suddenly someone stops me from behind. I saw a girl.

"Did you eat the chocolate I gave you? I put it on your table." she said.

"Oh was it you? Please don't do that again. I don't like it."

I walk away. I don't really like it when I'm being everyone's attention or what. I don't like attention. I'm just hoping that I would be a normal student in this school.