✎ FATE 06

Y/N'S POV

I woke up at 9.30 a.m. I took a shower and wear a pair of jeans, a white shirt and a dark blue cardigan. It's already 10.45 a.m. I went downstairs. I saw Yujin was watching the television at the living room.

"Where are you going?" she asks.

"Oh I'm going to grab a coffee with Taeyang." I said while wearing my shoes.

"Woah with Taeyang?"

"Yeah. I go first. Annyeong." I waved my hands at her.

I walk to the cafe since it's not far from my house. When I arrived, I saw a guy wearing a black jeans and a white shirt. He's sitting at a table while playing his phone. That's probably Taeyang. I go to him. I sit in front of him.

"Annyeong. Have you been waiting?"

"Oh you're here. No I just arrived. Let's order first." he smiled.

His smile looks so sweet. And his eyes looks so sparkling. I zoned out for a second.

"What do you want to order?" he asked.

"O-oh just hot chocolate."

"Okay I'll go order. Wait a minute."

"Okayy." I replied.

He go to the counter.

"Aish what's wrong with me? Why I can't stop looking at his pretty face?"

After a few minutes, he came bringing one hot coffee and one hot chocolate.

"Thank you." I said.

"Enjoy it."

I took a sip.

"Does your arm still aches?" he asked.

"No not any more."

He just nodded his head and drink his coffee.

"May I ask, do you have a girlfriend?" I ask.

"No I don't."

"Really? I can't believe it."

"Why don't you believe me?"

"You know you're popular in school. I saw many people confess to you before this. But it looks like you reject all them."

"I really don't have a girlfriend. But I used to have one but we broke up."

"*gasps*Why did you guys break up?" I asked.

"She cheated on me. I saw her walking with a guy holding hands then I saw them hugging. When I lose her, I felt like I lose everything. She was my first and last lover." he said.

"Ouh..."

"You don't have a boyfriend? Or ex?"

"Hahah I'm not interested in it. I've never been in a relationship."

"Ah... by the way, have you eat breakfast? You want to eat anything?" he ask.

"I haven't eat anything yet."

"Do you want a bread? Should I go order it?"

"Sounds good."

"Which one do you want? Chocolate?"

"Um just buy anything." I said.

"Okay. Be right back."

We spent about 1 hour together. We just talk about some things.

"Thanks for today. It was really fun. I hope we can spend more time like this." I said.

"No problem."

"Alright see you tomorrow then at school."

"Okay. Be careful on your way back." he replied.

"Bye Taeyang."

"Bye."

We waved at each other. I go back home. It was so fun. I get to talk to him about many things.

____________________________________

Hey guys. I'm sorry that this chapter took so long and i know it's so short :( But don't worry next chapter gonna be longer and more interested! I'm so excited to write the next chapter.