✎ FATE 13

Our visit ended after 4 hours. We went back to our hotel to take a rest. I took a shower. We have to gather at a hall at 8 p.m. We have like a talent show. I was bored. I decided to go out.

"Yujin-ah I'll be out for a while. This is boring." I whispered to her.

"Boring? But I'm enjoying it though? If that's what you want...okay. Be careful."

"I got it. I'll be back. Bye."

I get out of the hall and take a walk at the beach. It's so nice. There's not many people. It's just calming. I get to relax my mind. Suddenly someone came beside me.

"What are you doing here?" he ask.

"Oh Taeyang. Did you sneak out too? I mean the show is too boring."

"Yeah the show is boring. But did you know that it's dangerous to go out by yourself at night?"

"Ya I know how to take care of myself okay."

We walk together.

"I want to tell you a good news." I said.

"What is it?"

"I'm getting better these days. No self harming at all. It's all thanks to you, Yujin and others."

He smiled.

"That's good." he said.

"I have something to tell you too." he stopped walking.

"What is it?"

"I like you. I have feelings for you. I'm not joking. This is my true feelings." he said.

I felt so awkward.

"U-um I think we should go back to the hall now." I said trying to run away from the situation.

When I was about to walk away, he grab my hand.

"Why didn't you believe me? I've told you so many times but you still don't believe me. What do I have to do to make you trust me? Tell me."

I didn't answer him. I was kinda speechless at that time. He look straight inside my eyes. I don't know what I'm feeling. Suddenly, my phone rings. He let go of my hands. I quickly pick it up. It was Zuho.

"Y/n-ahhh. Where are you right now?" he ask.

"O-oh Zuho. I-i'm out right now."

"Are you alone?"

"A-ah no. I'm with my friend." I took a peek at Taeyang.

"Are you okay? Did anything happen?"

"I'm okay. Nothing happened."

"Have you eat dinner?"

"No I haven't. I'm not hungry."

"You should eat. What if you get a stomachache?"

"Okay I'll eat later. What about you?"

"I've eaten with my friends. By the way, what are you doing out at night? It's dangerous."

"I just want to take a walk. I felt bored. I'll go back inside later."

"Oh...okay. I'll call you again later. Goodnight."

"You too Zuho. Bye."

"Annyeong Y/n."

I hang up. Taeyang was still there. We just look at each other without saying anything. It was all awkward.

"You should go back inside." he said.

Then, he walk away.

"W-wait." I said.

Maybe he can't hear me. I just let out a sigh. I'm all alone there. I just not sure about how I feels. I walk back to the hall.

TAEYANG'S POV

I walk away from her. I felt kinda disappointed in myself.

<THE NEXT MORNING>

I woke up at 8 a.m. Then I went down floor with Yujin to have breakfast. We took our foods. Then, we sat at the same table as Hwiyoung. We ate our breakfast together. There's only the three of us.

"Where's Taeyang?" I ask while looking around because I didn't saw him.

"There." Hwiyoung point at a table not far from our table.

I saw him eating his breakfast alone. I somehow felt guilty.

"Why is he eating alone?" I ask again.

"I don't know. I already ask him to eat with us but he said he want to eat alone."

"That's weird. Did anything happen to him?" Yujin ask.

"Last night, when he came into our hotel room he look kinda gloom. I don't know what happened to him though."

"I hope he's okay..." I said.

"What?" Yujin ask.

"Ah nothing." I continue to eat my breakfast.

"Oh right! We have another visit at 2 p.m. later right?" Yujin ask.

"Yeah." Hwiyoung replied.

We finished our breakfast.

"See you later Hwiyounggg." Yujin said while clinging to Hwiyoung.

"Aish look at this couple..." I said.

"Wae? Are you jealous?" Yujin ask.

"Me? Jealous? Ew no." I replied.

"Hahah. Okay you should go to your room now. I'll see you later. You too Y/n." Hwiyoung said.

"Okay Hwiyoung. Bye." I replied.

"Byeeee." Yujin said.

"Byee."

We go back to our hotel room. I took a shower and wear my outfit. We have to gather at the lobby at 1.45 p.m. After we done get ready, we go to the lobby. We saw Hwiyoung. Then, we have to get inside the bus. We have to walk a bit because the bus parked a bit far.

"Ya Y/n have you seen Taeyang?" Hwiyoung ask.

"No. Why?"

"I didn't see him just now. I don't know if he's going on the visit too or not."

"What??" I ask.

I look at my watch it's already 1.50 p.m.

"Looks like he's gonna be late..." Yujin said.

I look around to find him but I can't see him anywhere.

"Aish where did he go? It's already 1.50 p.m. He's gonna be late..."

I made a decision. I'm going to find him.

"Ah you guys I'm sorry. I think I'm not gonna go on the visit. I'm not feeling well." I lied.

"Really? You okay? Should I stay with you then?" Yujin ask.

"Ah annieyo. You should go with Hwiyoung. I'm gonna be fine. I'm going to take a rest at our hotel room."

"You really don't want to go? But I want to spend time with you too..."

"Mianhae...just tell the teacher that I'm not feeling well. Sorry again Yujin..."

"It's okay. You're not feeling well right. You should take a rest." she replied.

"We'll tell the teacher about it. Don't worry." Hwiyoung said.

"Thanks guys. Spend your time happily(?)." I said.

They get on the bus. I go back to the hotel to find Taeyang.