✎ FATE 11

TAEYANG'S POV

I woke up and get ready for school. Then I went downstairs. My parents is not there. I wear my shoes and goes out. As usual, I wear my earphone on my way to school. I have so many things in my mind. Frustration and all.

"Why didn't she believe me?"

After a few minutes, I arrived at my school. I go to my class. I seat at my place. Not long after that, Y/n and Yujin arrived. I keep my eyes at Y/n as she walks to her table. She notice me and waved her hands. I waved back at her. The class started but I can't focus. I didn't even looking at the whiteboard nor the teacher nor my books. But I keep looking at Y/n.

"I want to tell you guys one thing. Next week, our school is going to make school trip to Jeju Island. If you guys are interested you can join. It is for 3 days and 2 night." the teacher said.

The whole class become noisy asking each other if they want to join or not. I'm not interested. The bell rings means its recess time. All student rushes to the canteen. I go to the canteen by myself. I took my meals. I look around and saw Y/n and Yujin. I go to their table. I saw Hwiyoung sitting beside Yujin.

"Why are you here?" I ask Hwiyoung.

"Why? I can't sit here? Is it wrong?" he said annoyed.

I sit beside Y/n.

"Ya Taeyang are you going on the trip?" Hwiyoung ask.

"I think no. I'm not interested."

"Aish why don't you try to make friends? What about you Y/n? You want to go?" Hwiyoung ask Y/n.

"Yeah. I think it'll be fun!" Y/n replied.

"You're going?" I ask.

"Yeah this is my first time. I've never been on a school trip before with my friends."

"Oh... I'm going too." I said.

"Didn't you say you're not interested just now??" Yujin said.

"Well... I think it'll be fun." I replied.

I decided to go because Y/n is going.

The recess ended. We're on our way to class. I and Y/n walk behind Yujin and Hwiyoung.

"Why are they so close lately? Did anything happen to them?" I whispered to Y/n.

"You didn't know?"

"Know what?"

"They're in a relationship. Hwiyoung confessed to her yesterday."

"Oh no wonder. So Yujin accept him?"

"Yujin has a huge crush on Hwiyoung for the past two years." she said.

"*sigh* How I wish my crush would accept me the way Yujin accept Hwiyoung..." I said.

Y/n just keep quiet.

"Oh btw, you free after school? I wanna take you somewhere." I said.

"Sure but where?"

"Secret."

-

The school ended. Hwiyoung and Yujin went somewhere. I and Y/n are on our way to the school gate.

"Is it far from here?" she ask.

"Not really. Do you mind walking?"

"Yeah."

The place is about 10 minutes from our school. Then we arrived at a flower cafe. I really love flowers so I bring her here.

 I really love flowers so I bring her here

"Woah a flower cafe?" she ask.

"Yeah. You like flowers?"

"Of course I do! How did you know I like flowers?" she looks so excited and cute.

"I didn't know you like flowers. I like flowers too that's why I bring you here." I said.

We get inside. She look so excited. I guess she really likes flower as much as I do. We sat at a table. We ordered our drinks. She look around the cafe.

"This cafe is so pretty..." she said while looking around.

"I know right."

"I'm so happy that you bring me here. Thanks Taeyang." she smiled at me.

"We can come here again." I said.

"Yeah sure."

We enjoyed our drinks while chatting and looking at the flowers.

"There's one more place." I said.

"One more? Where?" she ask.

"It's a bit far from here. We can take a taxi." I said.

"Oh. Should we go now then?"

"Yeah."

We get out of the cafe. Then, we took a taxi. The next place that I'm bringing her is an art museum.

 The next place that I'm bringing her is an art museum

We go inside the museum. We look at paintings while chatting about something.

"Ya Taeyang-ah can you take a picture of me?" she ask.

"Sure."

She gave me her phone. I took a picture of her.

"Done." I said.

I gave her phone back.

"Let's take a selfie together." she said.

"Sure. Here use my phone." I hand her my phone.

We took a selfie together. Then' we continue to look around the museum.

"The paintings here are so pretty. And it's so calming too."

I just smile at her. I'm glad she enjoy our outing. After about an hour we decided to go home. We took another taxi. Arrived at her house, we both hop off.

"Thank you Taeyang. Today was so fun."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I smiled.

"I've never been this happy after my parents died... Thank you." she tried to hold her tears.

I immediately hug her.

"Don't cry... I promise I will make you happy always..." I said.

Then, we let go of each other. She wipe her tears.

"Thanks again Taeyang. It really means so much to me." she said.

"No problem. We can hang out again next time."

"Alright. See you later then. Bye Taeyang."

"Okay. See you. Bye and good night."

"You too."

We waved at each other. Then, I walk back home. Today is a memorable day to me. My first date with her.