❧ 𝟢𝟥. 𝐻𝓊𝑔𝓈

"Don't trust them, Don't trust them

"Don't trust them, Don't trust them. We all hate demons, to begin with. Don't trust them," Obanai muttered out.

"I respect you from deep within, but I can't understand your thinking! I completely oppose this!" Kyojuro spoke out.

"We are the demon slayers who annihilate all demons. I wish to punish both Kamado and Tomioka," Sanemi muttered.

"What should I say if they are going to kill themselves. If they want to die they can just die and rot away. There is no guarantee in all this," Sanemi muttered out getting angrier and angrier as he continued to look at Tanjiro from the corner of his eyes.

"Shinazugawa is correct here! If she kills and eats someone nothing can be undone! The people who got killed will never come back!" Kyojuro added on.

"That is very true. They can't guarantee or prove that she won't attack people. But, you can't prove she will attack someone either," Oyakata-sama added on and noticed how fidgety [name] was being.

"P-Please... Someone stop Shinazugawa-sama," and [name]'s pale purple eyes widened as she heard someone begging for help and she could feel her fingers twitching slightly. She then felt her hand reaching out slowly, without her knowing.

"That is very true. They can't guarantee or prove that she won't attack people. But, you can't prove she will attack someone either. The truth is that Nezuko has been living without eating people for more than two years. And because of her, two people are putting their lives on the line. And to deny this, the deniers have to present something more than what is here," Oyakata-sama spoke out as Sanemi got angrier by the second.

"Besides, Tanjiro has come in contact with Kibutsuji Muzan,"

"What did he look like?! His abilities?! Where is he?!"

"Did you fight?"

"What was Kibutsuji doing?!"

"Have the headquarters been located?!"

"All in all... Do you understand the current situation we are in, my cute swordsmen," Oyakata-sama spoke out.

"I do not understand, Oyakata-sama. We can let humans live, but demons must not. I cannot consent. That is fucking bullshit. I'll prove to you that this fucking demon will devour a human," Sanemi scowled out as he stood up and walked to where Tanjiro was, grabbing hold of the box that held Nezuko inside. He harshly tugged on it, only to have Tanjiro grabbing hold of the box tightly still.

"And for this piece of useless demon slayer, I'll slaughter his ass once I prove that his disgusting demon sister will injure a human being," Sanemi muttered out as he yanked at it harshly, the straps breaking apart.

He then brought out his nichirin blade and sliced his arm, allowing his blood to drip out from the wound he had inflicted upon himself.

"Eh? Eh? What are you doing? What are you doing? You are gonna mess the garden up," Mitsuri thought to herself as she watched what Sanemi was doing, but [name] stared in horror as the blood trickled before her.