❧ 𝟣𝟦. 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝒹

"[name]? I brought some castella cake over from the Butterfly Estate, do you want some?" Hinatsuru called out as she slid open the door only to have her eyes widened at the empty futon where [name] was laying upon

She quickly turned to walk towards where Tengen and the others were enjoying the castella cake and she looked at him with a pair of worried eyes. Tengen noticed her actions and stood up quickly.

"[name] isn't home, and some of her clothes are missing,"

[name] shivered slightly as she felt a chill run down her spine. Her nichirin blade and uniform packed away nicely in her baggage as she waited at the train station, waiting patiently. She could somehow feel and know the reason why a chill had run down her spine.

It was as if she could hear his voice and hear his running footsteps.

Shrugging her shoulders as the train was about to depart, [name] got onto it and was soon seen seated on the train that would lead her to the train station of the next town. A gentle smile plastered on her face as she soon got absorbed in the book that she had brought along to keep her company.

She hummed a soft tune to herself as she continued to read the book, but soon stopped. She shut her book as her pale purple eyes narrowed slightly as she heard an all too familiar sound coming from within the train.

She then stood up from her seat, thankful that she carried little things as she walked down the aisle, heading towards where the sound was coming from, getting louder and louder. She could feel the blood within her veins turning cold as she got closer to the middle carriage. Her breath hitched slightly as she noticed the train was taking off, with the sky turning dark.

"Whose sound is this?" she whispered to herself, and immediately turned and had her hand against the person who was sneaking up behind her. Her pale purple eyes widened as she stared into a pair of dark blue hues.

"T-Tomioka?! That's definitely not your sound!" [name] scolded as she heaved a sigh of relief, realising it was just her friend. She then noticed behind him, there was a grumbling feral man.

And then she saw the red eyes of a snake that she knew all too well. She pressed her lips into a fine thin line first, and soon let out a sigh.

"Of all times, why am I always stuck with you guys?" [name] asked as she looked at them and Sanemi had a scowl on his face as he shoved Giyuu to the side.

"What's your fucking problem?! You shouldn't even be out of the estate!" he snapped and [name] hummed in response as Obanai placed a hand onto Sanemi's shoulder.

"Stop creating a scene, you are scaring everybody," Obanai muttered out and [name] could only turn to look as she bowed down a little and rubbed the back of her neck as well.

"Ah, I'm sorry. My friend here doesn't seem to know what it's like being civilised," [name] spoke out and Giyuu along with Obanai had to hold back Sanemi from going on a rampage or whipping his nichirin blade out to threaten her.