❧ 𝟣𝟢. 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓈

"[name]

"[name]... Meet your future husband, Uzui Tengen," and [name] felt the voices she heard drowning out. It was as if she was alone, standing before Tengen. Everything was pitch black as he looked at her with a soft smile on his face.

"I'm scared," she thought to herself, she couldn't move. She didn't dare to.

"How about you? What do you want?" he spoke out and [name] blinked her pale purple eyes a few times, and soon her pink-tinted lips curled up into a soft smile, shaking her head as she turned to walk away.

"I'm scared,"

And Tengen's eyes could only widen as he could hear the voice of [name] speaking. He wanted to ask what was she afraid of, only to watch as she quickly attended to the dying master of the Chiaki clan. His lips pressed into a fine thin line then as he watched her.

Diligently taking care of him.

Yet, there was a dangerous vibe emitting from her. Not one that would harm others, but more of the kind of putting herself in danger for the sake of other's safety. Tengen could feel it in his guts as he watched the way she didn't take care of her health.

Noticing how tired she looked as she continued to try her best to nurse her older brother back on his feet.

"Chiaki-sama was this what you meant by requesting me to take care of her in your stead?" Tengen asked as he walked up to the patio and sat on the patio while his fuchsia-coloured eyes continued to watch [name]'s movement.

"I see... I figured you might have taken an interest in my younger sister... I can't pass on without knowing that she will be in good hands..." he softly whispered out as [name] continued to remain silent.

"But Chiaki-sama, what about her heart? What is it that she desires?" he asked, and Inei chuckled as he looked at his younger sister, not bothering with the conversation.

"No desire... Not yet..."

"Caw! Caw!" and [name] snapped out of her thoughts as she realized she was zoning out in the middle of the pathway. She raised her hand up, watching as her crow soon descended from the sky and landed on her arm.

The demon slayers who accompanied [name] stopped in their tracks as they realized [name] had stopped moving as well. They soon gathered together as [name] brought out her nichirin blade and pointed it to the ground. She then looked towards the side as her pale purple eyes shifted as she gripped her blade tightly in her hand.

"Breath of Light, Fifth Form: Blast," and they watched as [name] swung her sword up, and their eyes could only widen as she easily deflected an unsuspecting attack. [name] then motioned for the demon slayers to back down a little.

"Heheeee! A Hashira! A Hashira!" the demon cried out as he landed right in front of [name], only to have his eyes widened as [name]'s nichirin blade was already halfway through his neck.