❧ 𝟢𝟩. 𝑅𝑒𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉

One thing in regards to Uzui Tengen is that he tends to get overprotective without him realizing it

One thing in regards to Uzui Tengen is that he tends to get overprotective without him realizing it. Which today, was one of the days as he was off from duty for sometime after working hard, and there he was, looking at [name] from the back.

Tengen watched as [name] stood in front of the full-length mirror he had placed in their room. He made himself comfortable as he sat down with his legs crossed and he placed his elbow on one of his knees, resting his chin against the palm of his hand.

He watched as she proceeded to tie her hair up into a high ponytail, the way her long mauve coloured hair would follow through as she tugged it through the hair tie. A small smile grace upon his lips as he watched [name] turning to face him.

A smile on her face, along with her pair of pale purple eyes.

He then took a closer look and looked at her pierced ears, matching with his, along with the red-eye makeup he had drawn upon her left eye, similar to that of his. Which he took a hard time trying to convince her in putting it on.

Which [name] finally gave in and he got all cheery with it.

"It really won't smudge?" [name] asked and Tengen looked at her confusedly.

"Doll, you have seen me wear this makeup for so long, have you ever seen it once smudged?" he asked and [name] shook her head.

"Well, I'm just asking. Maybe this makeup will only last for the flamboyant man," she spoke out and Tengen couldn't help but let a grin appear on his face as he watched her walked over to his side and he pulled her down for a tight hug.

"You sure get my blood running," he spoke out in a soft whisper and [name] softly laughed, shaking her head as she jabbed a finger against his chest a little.

"Well, sadly I'm not as flamboyant as you," she spoke out and Tengen raised an eyebrow in response as he squished her cheeks together, and nuzzled his nose against hers, causing her face to turn bright red.

"Who says you're not flamboyant?" he asked and watched as she shrugged her shoulders in response to what he had asked and stood up, taking a step back as she adjusted her uniform once more.

"Huh? The Chiaki clan fought against a demon?" Tengen asked as he looked at his brother who had spoken about the news, and watched as he nodded his head.

"That's rather... Interesting... Did they display a flamboyant show?" he asked, and his brother shrugged his shoulders as he turned to attend to their other siblings who were waiting for food and Tengen let out a sigh as he ran away once more.

He just wanted to be by himself now, not wanting to be around shinobis for now. He didn't know where he ran to, he just wanted to be away from his clan even though it was for a short while. But little did he know, he would end up meeting him.

"Ah... If it isn't Uzui Tengen from the Uzui clan," a voice spoke out and Tengen tensed up when he landed randomly on a branch, only for him to realize how Inei was hanging upside down on the branch, using his legs to support.