❧ 𝟢𝟦. 𝒲𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝓈

"Doll? Aren't you forgetting something?" and [name] turned to look as her pale purple eyes laid upon her husband, and then it shifted, looking towards her wives as well and she flashed them a gentle smile

"Doll? Aren't you forgetting something?" and [name] turned to look as her pale purple eyes laid upon her husband, and then it shifted, looking towards her wives as well and she flashed them a gentle smile. She raised her hand and waved, only to have Tengen frowning which she didn't notice.

"Ittekimasu," she spoke out in a soft voice, and Hinatsuru along with Makio and Suma smiled gently as they waved goodbye to her as well.

"Itterasshai, [name]!" they called out and [name] watched as Tengen took a step forward and his hand reached out, grabbing hold of her arm and pulling her against his toned body.

"You forgot about this," he spoke out as he wrapped his muscular arms around her frame tightly, and [name] could only smile as she hugged him back, just as their wives came along and hug them as well.

"Slay some demons!" Makio yelled out.

"Be safe, [name]," Hinatsuru spoke with a gentle smile.

"D-Don't die! If you are going to the other side let me kn-," and Suma cried out as Makio hit her harshly on the head for speaking about such things.

"Come home soon, I love you," Tengen said with a gentle smile and [name] smiled in response as she turned to walk away, and Tengen watched as he watches her disappear before their eyes.

"Demon slayer-sama?" and [name] snapped out of her thoughts as she was being called upon. She slowly lifted her head as she looked at a mere passerby who was the only one who had seen demons attacking the village she was in.

"Sorry. Did you say something?" she asked, and the young boy shook his head with a gentle smile on his face as he turned to point towards the house where he has stated, the demon will always lure his prey in and devour them.

[name] raised an eyebrow, unsure of the information as the young man before she seems to be trembling slightly. She placed her hand onto the handle of her nichirin blade and turned to look at the entrance of the abandoned estate before her.

It was rundown. The smell of mould and rotting flesh was pungent and [name] mentally gagged at the overwhelming scent of blood. She looked up to the rooftop, and she knew she saw half-eaten human bodies being hung out.

Till now, nobody had investigated this area and Oyakata-sama had requested for a Hashira to be present instead. [name] then gripped her nichirin blade handle with her delicate hand and pulled it out from its sheathe.

She then walked towards the estate, only to have herself being shoved into the room full of nothing but darkness. Her pale purple eyes widened as she quickly turned, just as the young man ran away and she gritted her teeth.

"Oh? A Hashira? Looks like he managed to bring someone powerful," she could hear the sickening voice of the demon and she pressed her lips into a fine thin line. It was dark, the only source of light was from the outside but it was minimal.