❧ 𝟣𝟤. 𝐿𝒶𝓉𝑒

"Hey, the fight isn't over yet

"Hey, the fight isn't over yet. Do something about your sister. Dumb brats who grumble around have no place on the battlefield. Sing her some plain lullaby or something," Tengen muttered out, clearly not happy with such a scene displayed to him, picking up his blades as he rested them on his shoulder.

"Hang on, where are going?! How dare you cut my head off! You'll pay for this!" Daki spat out and raised an eyebrow in response.

"You still grumbling over there? We have got no business with you. Just die plainly," Tengen spoke out as he held his nichirin blades together over his shoulder, turning to look at her.

"Stop joking around! I mean you said I wasn't an Upper Moon to my face awhile ago!" and Tengen turned to look at fully, rather... intrigued with how she was throwing a tantrum.

"Like, you're not an Upper Moon," Tengen explained.

"I AM UPPER MOON SIX!"

"Then how did I cut off your head so easily? You're so weak. Did your brain explode?" Tengen asked, getting annoyed with the bratty demon before him.

"I STILL HAVEN'T LOST! I'M AM UPPER MOON!"

"You have lost, without a doubt," Tengen spoke out, getting irritated with the way Daki was acting.

"I'M STRONG! AND I'M JUST NUMBER SIX NOW, SO I'LL JUST GET STRONGER FROM HERE AND..."

"You're not convincing anyone here," and Tengen stared in horror at how she started to cry as she continued with her tantrum.

"I'M REALLY UPPER MOON SIX! I'M SERIOUS! I HAVE EVEN GOT THE NUMBER TO PROVE IT! I'M SUPER AWESOME!"

"She's throwing tantrum still? Are you kidding me? No, no. more importantly, how long is she gonna talk? her head's cut off but her body isn't crumbling down." Tengen thought to himself, feeling something ominous about to happen.

"DIE! DIE! YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE! ONII-CHAN! MY HEAD GOT CUT OFF! IT GOT CUT OFF!" and Tengen's eyes widened as another body emerged from Daki's body, which Tengen lunged forward, realising that it was another demon, only for him to attack nothing but the thin air.

And he paled, as the demons were behind them at the corner.

"Crying's not gonna help. At least attach your head yourself. You are lacking in the brains department, huh," he muttered out and Tengen could only watch as the demon was wiping the tears away from Daki's face.

"Man, your face got burned? Take care of that thing. You were born with such a cute face, after all," and Tengen wasted no time as he needed to kill the demon, only have him turning around and looking at him.

"Heh, not bad. You stopped my attack there. And I attacked with the intent to kill, too," the demon spoke out as he slowly stood up from his position. He was skinny, but one could tell his arms and legs are extremely strong, holding a deadly pair of sickles.