❧ 𝟢𝟧. 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝑒

Goto paled as he watched the Light Hashira walking past him after she had told him not to touch her since she was bleeding from the wounds

Goto paled as he watched the Light Hashira walking past him after she had told him not to touch her since she was bleeding from the wounds. He watched as she continued to walk down the path that he remembers, taking her to where she stayed with her husband and wives.

He shook his head, hoping that someone would be present at home to help take care of her. He knew she was a stubborn Hashira, mostly being the one by her side before missions and after missions as he used to be under her care. But now he could only continue to listen to her requests.

[name] winced a little more as she pressed her hand harshly against her abdomen. She staggered past the gate with minimal noise made as much as possible as she shut it, the sound of the gate's hinges creaking ever so slightly and she proceeds to walk towards the main door.

She was just about to remove her footwear, only to hear running footsteps and she looked up. Her pale purple eyes had on a sad look as a sad smile was plastered on her face as she looked at Hinatsuru who seems like she was preparing some food since she was holding the rice scooper in her hands.

"Welcome home, [name]!" Hinatsuru called out with a smile and her eyes slowly shifted down to the wounds present on her body. How her thigh and arms were bleeding as well.

"I'm home," [name] softly whispered out and she watched as tears started to form at the corner of Hinatsuru's eyes and [name] felt guilty about it as she rubbed the back of her neck a little.

"T-TENGEN-SAMA!" Hinatsuru cried out and it was rather shocking to have Hinatsuru yelling in the first place, which caused Tengen to quickly run towards the front with Makio and Suma, only to have his fuchsia-coloured eyes widened at the horrible state his wife was in.

"DOLL?!" he yelled out as he quickly pushed past Hinatsuru and ran up to [name], picking her up quickly as he rushed into the room where their wounds were mostly treated. Suma and Makio started to run around the house, finding supplies.

"AHH! SHE IS GOING TO DIE! SHE IS GOING TO DIE!"

"SHUT UP! SHE ISN'T GOING TO DIE!"

And Tengen sat beside [name] as he used a washcloth to clean away the blood that had dried up. His lips pressed into a fine thin line as [name] continued to watch his movements with her pair of pale purple eyes.

"Why are you so reckless?" he softly whispered out.

"I had to save Rengoku," she answered weakly and Tengen stopped amid his cleaning as his lips curled down, he wasn't happy with the answer she had given and [name] knew it all too well.

"I heard. You fought against an Upper Moon," he softly whispered out and [name] hummed in response, wincing slightly as he continued to apply pressure to clean off the dried blood. She watched as his fuchsia-coloured eyes no longer held that usual flamboyant glint he had.

He was upset, she knew it all too well.

"Tengen-sama, we have brought the medicines," Makio spoke out, gaining their attention and Tengen nodded his head as he dropped the washcloth into the basin, the water turning red as he proceeds to stand up and walk out of the room.