❧ 𝟣𝟥. 𝒜𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇

"Ahh

"Ahh... If I understand from what Tengen-sama is saying within his mind, we will need to cut your head off together with your bratty little sister, is that it?" [name] asked as she stabbed her nichirin blade into the roof tiles and rested her chin on the end of the handle, starting at Gyutaro with her pair of pale purple eyes.

"So? You are eventually going to die here," Gyutaro spoke out and [name] tilts her head a little. A smile gracing upon her lips then as she looked at the Upper Moon Demon Six, taking in his features.

"Ah... Like what Tengen-sama would say, you would look flamboyant if you had some more fats on you," [name] pointed out and Gyutaro had an irk mark on his forehead whereas Tengen who heard what [name] said had to stifle a laugh.

"I will make you spin round and round when you die. Because my name's Gyutaro!" and he lunged an attack towards [name] whose eyes widened as she disappeared at the speed of light.

Gyutaro's lime-green eyes widened as [name]'s translucent white blade was against his sickle and he noticed how she wasn't struggling as much as the others.

"If that's the case, I'll make you blind because I'm the blinding light," she spoke out and Gyutaro felt himself being shoved back as [name] swung her nichirin blade quickly. Only to watch as Gyutaro's arms were sliced off with ease.

She was pushed back and she recognised the broad back of her husband's.

"Move, I'll take him," Tengen spoke out and he staggered slightly due to the poison in his system and [name] noticed it. Pressing her lips into a fine thin line then as she did not listen to what her husband had said, lunging forward, causing Tengen unable to grab hold of her.

"Breath of Light, Seventh Form: Heaven's Charm!" and [name] sent a series of arrows that were bursting with light towards Gyutaro who was temporarily blinded and could feel the arrows piercing through him. [name] then turned to look at Tengen, and his eyes widened.

Her usual pale purple eyes were now dulled as her pink-tinted lips parted. He could feel his heart pounding hard against his chest, realising what [name] intended to do. His blood boiling a little as he ran forward.

"Breath of Sound, Fifth Style: Symphony of Shrill Strings!" Tengen holds one of his swords with a reverse grip and spins the other using the chain that connects them. He couples this by also releasing numerous bombs to detonate.

"[NAME]!" Tengen yelled out as she saw [name]'s abdomen being pierced by Gyutaro's sickle. She then cried out in pain and propelled herself by kicking off from Gyutaro's body, allowing her body to escape from the sickle that was once stuck in her abdomen.

She could feel the poison flowing into her as her vision blurred.

"NO! LET GO OF HER!" Tengen yelled out as [name] was held up high in the sky by the sashes. She could only struggle as the razor-sharp sashes started to cut into her skin, causing her to bleed.