3 No, You Don't

So I had to go home for the day. At least I would be able to see Kacchan tomorrow. I will be back at the dorms, hopefully. I wondered if he doesn't like me for yelling at him. I hoped that he was okay.

It was night time. I held an All Might pillow to my chest as I closed my eyes to sleep. I tried to clear my mind, but all that I could think about was Kacchan. I squeezed the pillow tighter as my mind wandered.

Katsuki Bakugou... He is someone I would love to have here with me right now. Instead of this pillow, I would have him in my arms. I wanted his strong arms to hug me back. I wanted to brush my fingers through his spikey hair. I wanted to stared deeply into his scarlet eyes. I wanted to be with him forever.

"Mm, Kacchan," I muttered quite annoyed.

Eventually, I fell asleep, and it was morning time. I got up for school. Finally, I was almost skipping to school. I was really excited to see Kacchan.

I saw him walking into the school, but he was surrounded by Kirishima, Mina and Sero.

I didn't care.

I ran over to them and jumped on Kacchan. "Good morning, Kacchan! I just had to have you this morning!"

"Wow," Mina said. "That was bold."

I heard a growl come from Kacchan. It slowly escalated to a yell. "GET OFF OF ME YOU, **** NERD!" His palms popped with sparks forcing me off of him.

I asked, "Can I walk to class with you?"

"No," Kacchan answered. He was calm when he answered me. "Just stay away from me." He looked away from me.

"Wait!" I grabbed his wrist. "But why don't you want me with you?"

I almost expected him to yell at me.

But he didn't.

He just pulled his wrist from me and said, "You're not thinking straight."

Was he doubting that I liked him? What was going on with Kacchan since yesterday? "What do you mean? It's obvious that I love you."

"No, you don't," he replied.

"But I do," I said.

"Whatever," he grumbled. "Just don't hang around me, loser." He still wouldn't look at me.

"B-but..."

He didn't sit there and listen to me stutter. Kacchan walked away with his friends following him.

I heard from Mina, "Wasn't that a bit too harsh?"

Kirishima said for him, "It wasn't that bad. He had to tell him somehow."

The rest of the conversation blended in with the students around them.

I wanted to yell to him that I do love him, but something in me stopped me. I began a slow stroll to my class.

Uraraka found me on the way. She asked, "What's wrong, Deku?"

I tried to lighten the mood with chuckle, "Kacchan said that I don't love him. Shows what he knows. Heheh."

All I got from her was a look of pity.

But why?

I tried pressing for answers, but she wouldn't give me any. Eventually we went to class.

I was back behind Kacchan. I wondered what was going through his complex mind of his.

As class was going on, I couldn't help but to look at him. I wanted to comb my hands through his hair. I wanted to pull his face towards mine. I wanted to kiss him. I-.

Before I knew it, my hand was in his hair. I was combing hand through his hair...

And he wasn't stopping me.

I leaned forward and took a breath in.

Why wasn't he stopping me?

I got closer until I felt his hand grab mine.

He just pushed my hand away gently. He placed a piece of paper in my hand.

I sat back in my seat to read the note. It said, 'Wait, until lunch."