9 Sunday Together

After sleeping in my bed for the first time in a while, I went to go training with All Might. That didn't last long because I was barely able to focus. All Might said that we should try training tomorrow.

When I came back, I found Kacchan eating breakfast. I gasped and got beside him. He sat down and said, "Good morning, Kacchan! I haven't seen you in a while!" I grabbed his arm and hugged him.

Kacchan grumbled, "It was only since last afternoon."

I suggested, "Let's hang out more today!"

"Do what you want," he said as a blush glowed on his cheeks. "Just until four o'clock."

Four o'clock? That was very specific. Did he know something I don't?

"Hey Bakugou!" Kirishima said coming up to us. "Want to help me study today?"

The suggestion from him to take Kacchan away from me, made me feel overly possessive. I could feel a frown creep upon my face, yet something was preventing from being directly angry at Kirishima.

"Nah," Kacchan answered. "Do it on your own for today."

"Aw come on," Kirishima replied.

He yelled, "Did I stutter, you spikey-haired idiot? I SAID NOT TODAY!"

Kirishima said, "Yeah, I-." He stopped in midsentence as if he recognized something. "Don't overdo it, man." He peeked at me, but when he looked back at Kacchan, he had a look of sympathy.

"Don't look down on me," Kacchan grumbled.

"I know, I know," he replied. He walked away to the sitting area.

I had no idea what that subtle undertone of the confrontation was about. My confusion was short-lived when Kacchan said, "You should eat something."

"Right!"

So I got my food, and we ate together.

After we were done eating, Kacchan actually asked me, "What do you feel like doing?" Surprise, right?

My answer: "Let's watch All Might videos together."

"Okay," he said.

We went to his room and watched All Might videos. Something is comforting about watching videos while simply side-by-side with Bakugou.

Of course that didn't last too long.

We were already on my bed. I wrapped an arm around Kacchan's waist to hold him close to me. I pressed my cheek against his and sigh. I could do this forever.

In about an hour of watching and searching for more All Might videos, he said, "Let's go walking."

I shrugged, "Sure."

We left and began walking around the dorms. We barely said anything. Somehow things felt tense, so I reached for his hand and held it with mine.

Today was a nice day. The wind was softly blowing Kacchan's blond spikey hair. His crimson eyes occasionally gazed at me. It was like didn't want me to notice and failed.

I giggled, "Kacchan, I see you keep looking at me."

He yelled, "I'm not staring!"

"Sure," I said with my voice dripping with doubt.

"I'm not, you **** nerd!" A light blush appear on his face. "L-let go eat."

The both of us went to eat. It was around 2. We sat and had an unusually quiet conversation. We talked about superheroes, our family and stuff we never talked about before.

Soon we were in his room. We kissed some more. I had him in my arms.

Why haven't we done this sooner?

We were back cuddling in his bed. My heart was sending me to another universe. I just wish I could hold him in my arms for eternity.

I sighed, "Kacchan, I love you."

"Yeah," he said with his rough voice. He held me tighter as he looked at the clock on his desk. "I wish you always could."