5 In His Room

So this evening, I was back in the dorms! I was bit more excited than expected. I got comfortable in my room of all my All Might merch.

I was already fresh out of the shower. Instead of staying in my room, I decided to go to the main area. There, I saw Uraraka, Mina, Momo, and Tsuya hanging on the couches. I decided to not disturb the girls and go sit at the dining table.

I began scrolling through my phone to past the time. I could do some training like lift weights, or I could go out for a run. I could look at All Might's heroic videos.

Then something came to mind: I wonder what Kacchan is doing.

I checked the time. It was nearing 9 o'clock. No doubt he was already in bed.

He was already in bed.

I decided to get up and go straight to his dorm. I tried to twist the doorknob.

Of course, it was locked.

I put my ear to his door to see if I could hear him.

Suddenly, I nearly fall forward as the door opened a little.

Kacchan's gravely voice said, "What do you want, Deku?"

I stuttered, "I... um... I- I- um. You?"

He opened the door wide enough for me to go through. "Come in."

I tried to contain my excitement as I walked in.

Of course, I failed.

As he closed the door with his back to me, I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him close. I waited for him to yell something or even push me off.

But he didn't.

We just stayed like that for a couple of minutes.

Finally, Kacchan yawned, "I'm going to bed."

Without thinking, I asked, "Can I come with you?"

He muttered, "Do whatever." He pulled himself out of my grip as he got in his bed. That reaction was so surprising.

I didn't think twice as I got in bed beside him. I laid on my side facing him while he was laying on his bed. I closed my eyes as I listened to Bakugou breathe.

I scoot closer to him until I was touching his arm. I laid my head against his shoulder. I sighed and smiled.

This was nice.

I mumbled, "Good night, Kacchan."

He mumbled, "Whatever."

Surprisingly, despite how early it was, I slowly drifted into sleep.

Somehow I ended up dreaming. It was an amazing dream. I was in his bed. I was on top of Kacchan on my palms. I looked down at him and he wasn't angry at all.

In fact, he was surprised. His face was red all over. He called, "Deku?"

I leaned down toward his face and... and...

I was on my back with Kacchan on top of me.

He growled, "Almost got me in my sleep." He had both my hands together with one hand over my head.

That wasn't a dream... oh.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't know I was awake... I... yeah." I wasn't sure what to say.

Kacchan slowly released my hands. It was like he wanted to see if I would attack him. He exhaled and laid down beside me.

I asked, "Do you want me to leave?" I waited for him to answer. What if he didn't want me to stay? Did he get angry like I did when I hugged him? What is he going to do?

Finally, he exhaled. "Do what you want." He put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.

I smiled in relief. I scoot in closer to him. I laid my head on his chest. I said, "Good night... again."

"Mm," he responded.

"I love you," I added.