6 Warmth Wednesday

That night sleeping in the same bed with Kacchan made me feel giddy all morning despite him being gone when I woke up. He must've went on a jog. I had to go training with All Might, so I didn't bothering searching for him.

When classes started I couldn't help but think about Kacchan. Not to forget that he sits right in front of me.

Ah... that was nice. He staring intentively at the teacher of the hour, Midnight. He wrote notes every once and a while as he absorbed the information. He was smartest one ever. I loved all of that about him.

I leaned over my desk and got closer to him. I got a generous sniff of him.

Mm... he spelled so sweet. Ah, must be from the nitro glycerin. It give a caramel like smell.

"Mm," I said relishing the smell.

When lunch came around, Kacchan and I were alone in the classroom again.

Kacchan asked while eating, "What the **** was all the sniffing for Deku?"

I answered, "I love the way you smell. You smell so sweet that I want to taste you!" I was a bit too enthusiastic with that last sentence.

"Mm," he mumbled in reply. It was more like he was trying to push what I said to the side.

"Can I comb my hands through your hair again, Kacchan?"

"Do what you want," he said as he turned away from me. He sipped the last drops of his drink aggressive as I marvelled at his actions.

After ten seconds of watching, he peeked at me and grumbled, "Why are still just staring?"

Wah? Was Kacchan really okay with this the whole time? Did he actually want me to brush my fingers through his hair?

"Deku?" He growled with his back still to me.

I placed my hands in his hair. It wasn't long until I moved forward onto him. I got close enough to rest my chin on his shoulder.

I waited to hear him object.

...

...

...

He didn't.

I rubbed my cheek on his neck. "Kacchan, you are so warm."

We stayed like that for a bit. It felt like such a short time until he quickly pulled away from me.

I pouted, "What's wrong?"

Sparks began popping in his palms. "YOU **** NERD!" He was about to stand up, but he quickly tensed up and sat back down.

I bent back over to him and ask, "Are you okay?" I would've loved to listen to his answer, but my mind thought: I wonder does his skin taste the way he smells?

I put my lips to his neck and...  licked.

He quickly stood up this time. He grabbed his lunch tray and walked out of the room. His expression was so... cute! His face was blushing red with surprise as he held his tray to his waist.

Maybe I was being a little too infatuated with him?

Nah.

When he came back to class, he was back to his angry self.

Despite what happened during lunch, he let me come to his room and sleep with him again. I'm glad I didn't push him away.

Thursday was basically the same minus the licking this time. Soon it was Friday.

I wondered what was in store for that last school day of the week.