8 Kacchan Kacchan Kacchan

The morning came along, so I went outside to where Kachan would be to start jogging. I found him.

"Good morning!" I greeted.

"G' morning," he grumbled.

"Can I go jogging with you?"

He said as he began stretching, "Do what you want."

I began stretching along with him. Once he starting jogging, I began jogging. I stayed behind him as we jogged because I heard from Todoroki that he hates when people walk in front of him. Apperently, it was from personal experience.

When we finished jogging, he went to have breakfast in the dining area. I sat in front of him as we ate.

I kept peeking at him as he ate aggressive. I don't think I've ever seen someone do so many acts as aggressively as him. There was something attractive about that.

"I can basically see heart floating around you, Midoriya," said Todoroki's voice.

I turned seeing him. "Good morning."

Todoroki nodded. He sat down beside me. He asked, "How are you doing, Bakugou?"

Kacchan yelled, "WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME? YOU THINK I CANT DEAL WITH HIM OR SOMETHING?"

Todoroki said, "Just asking." He began eating his own breakfast.

We continued eating in silence.

Eventually, Kacchan finished eating. He got up and walked away. Hmmm, I wondered where he was going.

"Midoriya," Todoroki called. "How have you been doing?"

"I've doing great," I answered. "How have you been doing?"

He gave me a calm smile and said, "I've been okay. I haven't much time to hang out with you this week."

"Right," I chuckled nervously. "I have been hanging out with Kacchan quite a bit. I have no idea what has come over me." I almost felt bad for not hanging out with Todoroki often. I have been glued to Kacchan. "Sorry."

"It's okay," he replied. "You have your own things to deal with."

I said doubting him, "Do I really?"

He pat my shoulder and said, "Don't worry too much about it. Everything will be fine."

I had no idea what he could be talking about, but I felt uplifted by his statement. I nodded, "Thanks, Todoroki."

He nodded and stood up with his finished breakfast.

I noticed that I barely ate any of my food. I was so focused on Kacchan that I barely ate. I went ahead and finished my food.

After I was done, I went to take a shower. After I was done with my shower, I continued my homework from yesterday.

I had trouble focusing on my task. I was just thinking about what Kacchan could be doing.

Ugh.

I struggling way too much. I sat my pencil down and sighed.

"What could Kacchan be up to?"

I got up from my chair and left my room. I walked all the way to Kacchan's bedroom. I knocked on the door and waited patiently.

After a few seconds, Kacchan cracked open the door. He peeked through. He sighed and opened the door. "Well, don't just stand there."

I walked in, and he closed the door behind me.

When I turned to look at Kacchan, I was tackled by an embrace.

Instead of me hugging him, it was Kacchan. He pushed me back until I lost my footing.

I squealed as I fell down on his bed with Kacchan on top of me.

Wait...

Him on top of me?

No.

I grabbed his wrist and powered up. With green lightning cover my body, I flipped him on his back. I was on top of him now. "That's much better." I grabbed his other wrist with my other hand.

I pressed my lips on his. Next thing I knew it, our tongues were making contact with each other. I had no experience whatsoever, so I was just winging it. What was I to know about kissing?

Maybe I should studying on that next time. Maybe knowing the technique will help for a better experience for us both. I wonder if the movement of the tongue is very important. Is the lips important too?!

"Hey, Deku," he grumbled. "Stop letting your mind wander and focus on me." He pulled his hands from my grip and placed them in my hair. He pulled handfuls of my hair.

"Ow! K-Kachan! Sorry!" I placed my forehead against his and absorbed the situation.

And so, we just continued kissing.

I didn't know you could run out of breath while kissing.

But there was one thing I noticed: Kacchan loved so soft. He wasn't ready to blow me up. He was welcomed to the cuddling.

When he was in my arms once again, I told him, "I love you."

After ten seconds of silence, he mumbled, "Yeah."

We were together for like thirty minutes until he left. There was still more to the day to go, but he was no where to be found. He didn't even answer his door when I knocked later that evening.

I hoped that he doesn't avoid me the next day.