10 Deku... Please

Kacchan kept looking at the clock anxiously. I have no idea why, but he held me close as if I would go away any second.

Or...

...

...

Oh ...

I pulled myself out of his grip. "Um, you had to deal with me all week. I'm..."

I got up from his bed.

He sat up, but he wouldn't look at me.

Right... I'm sorry, Kacchan. I couldn't bare to open my mouth to say that.

Only he would know what time, the quirk's affect would go away. After all, he was the last person I saw.

"K-kachan-."

"-just tell me one thing," he said as his voice hitched in his throat. "Do I even have a chance?"

"... I-I'm sorry... No." I began walking out of the room, but I felt a firm grip on my wrist.

"Deku."

I gasped as I turned around.

Kacchan was standing with his hair in his eyes. His lips were trembling as if he would cry any second. "Deku... please... after all this-!" He couldn't continue. He was silently crying.

"Kacchan," I said getting a subtle feeling annoyance. "Let go."

I already gave him hope for something that doesn't exist. I felt bad, but not bad enough to sit here and listen to him cry about how much he wanted me.

His grip weakened, so I pulled my hand out of his grip.

I walked to the door. I said without turning back to face him, "See you at class tomorrow." I opened the door and closed it behind me.

I left the room. I went to the lounge area. There, I found Todoroki chilling on the couch. On the other couch was Kirishima and Mina.

When they saw me, I could clearly see the gears running through heads. They were trying to determine if I was back to normal or not.

I sighed, "Guys, I'm back. Please stop staring."

They all had a look of relief, but I saw a bit of alarm of Kirishima's face.

Ah, he must know. I immediately remembered the conversation that Kacchan and Kirishima had earlier. Yep, he knew.

I sat beside Todoroki and said, "Sorry for not spending much time with you."

Todoroki nodded, "It's fine. Glad to have you back to normal. Have you did your homework?"

I squealed, "Oh no! I was so busy focusing on Kacchan that I couldn't focus!"

He replied, "I'll help you." Ah, he was a nice guy. He was a thousand times better than Kacchan.

Ugh, I can't believe that I was infatuated with him this whole week.

I said, "Yes please help me." I clasped my hands together. I was thankful for having him have my back.

So Todoroki and I were in my room, hoping to finish all my homework before Monday.

I didn't look back at that week. I didn't want to. It was so embarrassing and frustrating that my emotions got manipulated like that.

But I feel like Kacchan would be thinking back.

...