12 Later(Alternate Ending)

So I have an alternate ending that I had in mind since before the ending of this story. So... here you go!

When Sunday morning came along, something felt off. I remembered that Bakugo was with me for a bit yesterday, but I couldn't find in the evening.

Good.

I really didn't want to see him. I didn't care if he wanted to stay hidden or whatever that goes through his head. He was annoying and clinging. I couldn't believe just yesterday we were cuddling and kissing and... ugh.

I got up and went to do some morning training, but we decided to cut it short. All Might told me that I was being too aggressive and wasn't paying enough attention. He told me that I should use this day to cool off. That was quite the surprised, but I was okay with it. Maybe he was right.

When I walked into the dining room to eat breakfast, I saw Bakugou. I walked by him and didn't look back. I wanted nothing to do with him this morning.

But before I could get far enough, he called, "Hey... um morning."

"What do you want, Bakugou?" I peeked at him.

He looked taken aback by how I responded. I could've sworn I heard him whisper, "Is it already time?"

"What do you want? I don't have all day!" I practically yelled.

"Um... nothing," he muttered.

I scoffed and went to fix my breakfast. When I had my breakfast, I saw Bakugou sitting and still eating.

This time Todoroki was there. I wanted to sit with him but not Bakugou.

I had no idea.

I walked up behind Bakugou. I took my apple juice and dumped it on his head. I growled, "Move!"

Bakugou got up from his seat and yelled, "YOU- DEKU!" Explosions popped from his hands, but I didn't back down.

I pushed his chest forcing him against the table.

"If this is about last night, I'm sorry!" Bakugou yelled.

I yelled, "It isn't just about last night! It's about you existing! I don't want to see your face! How about you take a swan dive off the top of a building!"

"Whoa," Todoroki seemingly appearing beside me. I wasn't paying attention to him. He put his hand on my arm and said, "That's a bit to far."

I scowled, "Tell that to Bakugou!" I pulled my arm from Todoroki and stomped off with my breakfast minus the apple juice. I think I heard Todoroki say, "Since when did he start calling you 'Bakugou'?" I shook my head and left. I went to my dorm room and ate.

I mumbled, "How dare he take that jerk's side."

After I was done eating, I decided to continue the homework that I didn't finish. Either way, I was distracted. I tried to do other idle tasks since it was Sunday. It was the weekend for God's sake. I wanted to rest! But I was too distracted to do anything normal. I wanted to go over to Bakugou and punch him! I wanted to yell at him. I wanted him to suffer.

Maybe that wouldn't be so bad?

I checked the clock and saw that soon it would for 4 o'clcock. I wasted my day away because of that jerk.

Why not give him a piece of my mind?

I got up from my chair and left my bed. I went over to Bakugou's room and knocked on it.

The door was opened by Bakugou. I didn't waste any time. I pushed him back and let the door close behind me.

He asked, "WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

I pressed my finger into his chest and scowled, "You made me waste my time! I can't stand you!"

Bakugou sighed, "If it was about this past week, I'm-."

"Like I told you, its about everything!" I yelled. "I can't stand you, Bakugou!"

"What's up with you calling me that?" He said slightly unfazed from my yelling this time.

"Oh," I mocked. "You mean Kacchan! You want to be called that so badly?"

That's when I saw him flinch a bit.

I continued, "Oh Kacchan. How bout this: I hate you, Kacchan. I really really HATE you, Kacchan! I l-." I immediately stopped.

Kacchan had such a sad expression on his face. He was trying to look tough but failing. His eyes welling up with tears.

Oh no. What the heck just happened? "Wait- Kach-."

"SHUT UP!" Kacchan yelled. His palms popped with a few weak explosions before he just hung his head down in defeat. "... shut up." I couldn't see his crimson eyes as his hair covered them.

"W-what, Kacchan... I- I'm sorry," I stuttered. "I don't know what came over me." I reached for his hand and gently grabbed it. Seeing him cry was starting to make me tear up. "Please don't cry."

Kacchan pulled his hand from me to wipe his eyes. "I'm not crying." He sniffed, "A-re you back to normal?" He looked confused yet hopeful.

"Yes!" I cried with my voice wavering. "I'm back to normal! I'm so sorry about all of that, Kacchan!" I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and cried. "I'm so so sorry about what happened!" Him crying was making me cry.

I felt him tremble in my arms.

We actually stayed like that for a like 5 minutes. Soon we were just side by side on his bed. Both of us were done crying, despite Kacchan denying it.

Kacchan looked relieved, but he still had a confused moment. "So what was all of that today?"

I explained, "Well... as far as I knew... I fell in love with you."

Kacchan looked taken aback as his face turned a light shade of pink.

I explained, "I may not had been myself this past week, but I was still aware of what happened." I felt my face grow warm as I remembered how Kacchan walked into my room and basically made out with me. Then I remember that I licked him once!

He said, "But you were supposed to react opposite of how you felt."

I nodded, "That's exactly what happened. I'll admit, I had... less than savory feelings towards you. Then after the whole week, today was different because I fell in love."

"Oh," he said. It was like he had no idea how to respond to that.

Hey, I had no idea how I could've fallen in love with the quirk affecting me. But I did. I put my arms around him in a hug and squeezed. "I'm so sorry, Kacchan."

He grumbled, "Stop apologizing." He wiped at his eyes.

I asked, "Can I cuddle with you?... Like before?"

Kacchan answered, "No."

I gasped, "Was what I said that bad?"

He mumbled, "Get over yourself. You couldn't hurt me that bad. I just got some things to do. I'm supposed to help Kirishima study. I'll see you later anyway."

Later?

"I'll come to your room later." He stood up from his bed and sighed. It seemed like that sigh had let go a lot of weight. "Now get out, nerd."

I stood up as well. Before I could begin walking out, Kacchan leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I stuttered, "Uh... y-yeah. See you later." I walked out of his room.

When I arrived back to my room, I closed the door behind me and slid down to the floor. I felt my face glow red as if that was the first kiss he ever given me.

Ah man, can't wait until later.

So I decided to write my other idea. I had to pick between this or the current ending. Which one did you like best? I also had another ending, but it was more of a short and "aha!" ending
Idk.