7 Forever Is Impossible

School was done for the day, so basically the weekend had started. I did some homework in my room. While I was concentrating, there was a knock on my door.

I called, "Come in!" I looked at the door as it slid open.

Kacchan walked in and closed the door behind him. He looked a bit shy through his angry expression. There was a light blush on his face.

"Oh Kacchan, I'm glad you came-."

He quickly ran over to me grabbed my face with both of his hands.

"H-hunh?"

He growled, "Shut up. Let me have this." He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine.

"Mmmm!" I squealed as my arms flailed. "K-kacchan! Why did you do that?!"

He said, "You like me right?"

"Y-yes, but-."

"Then it doesn't matter, you **** nerd." He leaned back in to kiss me.

I squealed again. I felt my face turn red as I didn't pull back. I thought I would, but I didn't. I combed my hands into his hair as the kiss deepened.

I had no idea to explain what happened, but next thing I knew it, we were in my bed. He was in my arms, and we were just cuddling.

I mean, I wasn't sure what else we could do. I was just content that Kacchan was in my arms. I've never felt his head on my chest before. It was like he could hear my heartbeat, and I was okay with that. There was some type of closeness between us. "I wish you could be in my arms like this forever. Why haven't we done this before?"

I heard an exhale from Kacchan, but there was no other response.

Was he okay?

"Hey, Kacchan."

"What?"

"Do you love me back?"

Silence.

I didn't push for an answer. I just take advantage of our quiet calm together. I loved being in his arms. I would just love to be in his arms forever!

But of course, forever is impossible.

Eventually, Kacchan sat up. He sighed, "I'm gonna go study. Um..." He was very calm but awkward. "See you tomorrow morning?"

"Of course!"

When he left my room, I rolled in my bed and covered my face. "I CUDDLED WITH KACCHAN!" He kissed me too!

I'm so glad we had no classes tomorrow! I can spend as much time with his as possible! This weekend is going to be great!

I hopped out of my bed. I ran to my desk and began writing down what I could do with him.