8

"Woah Elk, get off me. You haven't washed yet right? how many times have I told you to wash immediately after your run? you're sweaty."

"Right, guess what I ordered?"tzuyu wiggled her eyebrows.

"What?"Yeeun walked out from her room.

"Hey Yeeun unnie. I ordered pizza. Wanna join?" I asked, glancing at Elkie.

"Sure, if there's enough." She shrugged.

"There is! I-i mean I told Tzuyu to order 2 pizzas so there's totally enough!" She stammered. I smirked and added.

"I thought you said you could eat one yourself?" She glared at me and denied. "I said I wanted to order one for breakfast tomorrow."

"Join us unnie." I chuckled and rounded up. "I'll get back to you later." Elkie whispered as she quickly went to wash.

"make yourself comfortable." Yeeun unnie said. I nodded and went into Elkie's room. I was searching for a certain thing so I closed the door and quickly opened Elkie's wardrobe and found her old schoolbag. Did I mention me and Elkie came here for schooling together? She was 2 years older and she didn't go to university. She hides her most embarrassing thing in there...a ha! hehehe...I took a picture of it and when I was about to put it back, a person opened the door.

"Tzuyu?" It was Yeeun unnie.

"a-ah! ye-yeeun unnie!!! what's up?" I said embarrassingly as I slipped the envelope in Elkie's sheets.

"I wanted to know if you want some water." she said.

"ah! Yes I do. I'll come out now hehe...."I scratched my nape and went out of Elkie's room.

I texted Elkie about what happened.

Elk

|Hey yo I know ur reading this in the bathroom but I don't care...

|I just took another photo of THAT thing as a backup and Yeeun unnie barged in

-WHAT THE FUXK TZUYU!!!!!!!! DID SHE SEE IT?! IF SHE DID I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

-ANsWER ME!!!!

|no she didn't elk. I hid it in your bed sheets. Remember to get it back later.

-thank goodness tzu. Now, why are you taking a photo of the thing as a backup? What do you want?

|unnie, what do you mean? I just want to take a picture of my best friend's things as a memory!

|I helped you with it too!!

-cut the act Tzu, I'm always terrified by what you want from me every time. just don't let her see it.

|Fine I'm going to keep her out of your room.

-good. now leave me alone so I can wash.

"Rude..."I muttered as I heard the bell. "I'll get it!" I said and got the pizza. Elkie came out of the washroom and we sat down at the table together. I wiggled my eyebrows at Elkie before I left and received a glare instead. people these days are rude...

-

when I arrived back at the apartment, Mina was finally leaving and Dahyun was gagging behind their backs. I smirked at Dahyun and winked at her. "bye mina." I said as I kissed her cheeks and walked into my room. I could feels Chaeng's glare and saw Mina blushing slightly,i laughed and sent a winning smile to chaeyoung as I closed the door.

"are you home yet?" it was a message from Sana.

"I just arrived. Saw michaeng flirting at the door and made chaeng jealous." I typed back and switched off my phone, went for a bath and slept.

-

"Chaeyoung~"

"hello? Sana unnie?" Chaeyoung picked up the phone and replied.

"Chaeyoungie~ can you check on Tzuyu? She didn't reply to my texts."

"fine...she's asleep. She probably switched off her phone before going to wash. it's her habit."

"ah! Okay chaeng. Thanks. Oh wait. one more thing. Tzuyu told me that she made you jealous..."

"ha! unnie! I forgot I could tell on her! you know what, she kissed Minari on the cheek when she came back! And Minari blushed!!! it's my Minari!! I understand that they have a past but she shouldn't blush!!!" Chaeyoung protested.

"Wait- they had a past?"

"yeah. They broke up when Minari moved to Korea. Tzuyu then came here with Elkie for studies."

"How come I never knew?"

"well, you didn't even know about Minari and Tzuyu's friendship before. Tzuyu told me about them when mina and I got together."

"a-ah...okay..."

"goodnight unnie.Tzuyu won't like you to sleep this late."

"Okay chaeng. bye~"

-----------------------------------

that's it for this chapter~ hehe

I didn't know I would add this but I just felt like adding this into the story hehe~ jealous sana on the loose~

follow, vote and comment and also follow my instagram~

acc: shiba_7321